Saints must win top seed to excell in playoffs

Peria

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We all know if they aren't the 2nd seed they may have to face the dreaded NFC west on the road, Thinking about Max Hall shredding the Saints gives me a boner.

You're pretty weird. And cynical. I think you need to talk to someone about that. Or maybe not be on the computer past your bed time. You're either crazy or a little kid

Don't think he's interested in stats if what Hall does is enough to put New Orleans out.

Saints couldn't get out of their own way to start the season, and that unfortunately was also the case for losing to the Falcons IMO. I can almost promise the Saints will win the next game, but I won't because that wouldn't be too classy of me. :ph34r:

Saints couldn't get out of their own way to start the season, and that unfortunately was also the case for losing to the Falcons IMO. I can almost promise the Saints will win the next game, but I won't because that wouldn't be too classy of me. :ph34r:

I mean, you could, but you'll be wrong (again) and people will get to diggin' for your head (again).

Just because the Saints are stomping on the lessers of the less, doesn't mean they'll beat the team that dealt them their first loss in their own building.

We all know if they aren't the 2nd seed they may have to face the dreaded NFC west on the road, Thinking about Max Hall shredding the Saints gives me a boner.

OH NO YOU DIDN'T? YOU MENTIONED "MAX HALL!"

YOU KNOW THEY GO INTO TOTAL MELTDOWN AT THE

MENTION OF THAT NAME. :D

Where is this "wrong again" and "diggin for my head again" originate from? I don't make a living out of being wrong, trust

ANGER ... THEY HAD A BIG TIME THREAD ABOUT

YOU, OVER THERE THE OTHER DAY. AND THEY WERE

CUTTING YOU A NEW ONE. I GUESS YOU'RE ON THE

MAP NOW! WELCOME TO THE CLUB. :D

and we beat the Steelers and you didnt

which one are we more likely to see in the super bowl or the playoffs?

Indeed, I was just responding to the Big Bad Dennis Dixon comment. Sure, he wasn't their starter but I think everyone would regard the Steelers as a good team overall. The Cardinals on the other hand, might be the 2nd or 3rd worst team in football.

In all seriousness though, I know the Saints are a very good team. That Cards game was just one of those flukes that has to be under the skin of Saints and Saints fans b/c they were clearly an inferior team.