The Patriots Biggest SB Threat

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think it's funny, Saints and Falcons are in a race to see which team can become mold themselves more like the Patriots ^_^

I really don't think the Falcon's have any intent in "molding" themselves to the Patriots. We have some close connections in the Front office and we only go after high character guys (unlike the Aints), but that is where is stops. We want a balanced attack that can hit teams a multitude of ways. Take Bree's and that one diminsional Junior college passing attack away and the Saint's are not good. Team's have figured that out.

Bree's is a good QB, but at his age that shoulder won't be holding up too much longer. Once he is done so are the Aint's. Then it's back to paper bag time.

What about defending ones?

Yeah, you are the defending champs. I'll give you that. But until you will a couple, or are division champs a couple of years in a row you are a one year wonder.

Think about this. The falcon's now have three winning seasons in a row with two playoff appearances. How many have the Sain't had? What were you guys doing in 08? How many games did you win again?

I barely have time to visit my own teams message board, what kind of loser goes to not only a rivals message board but EVERY teams' message boards?

Find something to do in your free time

Not every team just Saints, Falcons, Patriots, Colts. but hey I'm a loser cos I follow football and like to get as much as I can get? One thing you all never see me do and that is to call ya'll names. I will tell you how much better my team and my city is, but I leave the name calling at the door.

I cant lie. Id rather play any team but the patriots in the the superbowl. dont really wanna play the steelers either. but We have a good shot at either team. it's just by prefernce because neither of those teams are going to be pushovers. Well no team will be but i see these two as the biggest threat.

he's not a troll.... Misguided maybe, but not a troll.

I read some of the posts, it's funny how perception is influenced by highlights and fantasy football. Admittedly NO has a great offense, but ATL's offense will never be perceived as great, regardless of the points they put up.

That's fine by me, keep underestimating them.

I cant lie. Id rather play any team but the patriots in the the superbowl. dont really wanna play the steelers either. but We have a good shot at either team. it's just by prefernce because neither of those teams are going to be pushovers. Well no team will be but i see these two as the biggest threat.

I really don't care. I am fine with the Falcons facing the Eagles, Saints, Bears or whoever to get to the Superbowl. I am fine with the Pats, Ravens or whoever in the Superbowl. If the Falcons are the best team on that day, they will win it all. They have been really good at being the best team on any given game day all season with one exception. All the other teams have more than one exception.

I hate to say it but the Pats scare me more than anyone. That dam* evil genious of a coach, that dam* MONEY quarterback and all the scrubs BOTH make look like perennial pro-bowlers are a BAD match up four a BVG D.

Don't get me wrong though. In our Dome I think we can put the smack on anybody, even the Pats.

On a neutral field like the SB with 2 weeks to prepare....hmmmmm....now that's a whole different can of worms.