Eagles Falcons NFCCG is inevitable...

jack handey

Im thinking just a huge sign with a sad dog face on it? Put it at the end zone so he has to look at it when he's on offense?

Think of what Philly fans would do if the situation was reversed. Lets do something to get inside his head...maybe a we hand out big inflatable herpes sores at the door Come on who's with me.

kill that dog! that would literally be something you would hear in philly.

but im thinking something that really rattles him. hmmm

I'm in marketing, and I always look to make an impact with a statement. It may not be classy, but it hits home and would most definetly get a reaction.

All kidding aside, I would never make light of killing animals.

Im thinking just a huge sign with a sad dog face on it? Put it at the end zone so he has to look at it when he's on offense?

Think of what Philly fans would do if the situation was reversed. Lets do something to get inside his head...maybe a we hand out big inflatable herpes sores at the door Come on who's with me.

Your going to get shot by Vick fans if you do, theirs way toooooooo many Vick fans that still claim to be Falcon fans.

The reason Vick is doing so well in Philly is Andy Reid. I give MV some cred too, but Reid doesn't get enough credit for his coaching. If we take D Jackson out of the game(not literally)and start tackling, then we should beat them. If we did lose and there were Vick chants, that would be the biggest embarrassment in sports since Philly booed Mike Schmidt. You don't hear GB chanting Favres name when the Vikes r in town do you?

I would like for Michael to get the kind of reception that he deserves when he comes out. He should be cheered as a person who has overcome his demons and turned into a good NFL quarterback who just happened to start in Atlanta as some *** that had no intention of being a good player while he was here. Kind of like a Brett Favre sort of character that went to prison. I would applaud when he comes out of the tunnel.

Then I want the Falcons to proceed to whip his *** because this is football and he is the enemy in those terms. I would entertain him with the Falcons fastest LB spying his ever move and taking him to the ground for losses play after play. Everyone wants Spoon to have a great game, well here it is.

After the Falcons beat him and his team, I would want every Falcon to walk up to him and wish well. I would want Arthur Blank to come out and hug him and tell him that he is proud of him for turning his life around and that is how I would mess with Michael Vick.

I would like for Michael to get the kind of reception that he deserves when he comes out. He should be cheered as a person who has overcome his demons and turned into a good NFL quarterback who just happened to start in Atlanta as some *** that had no intention of being a good player while he was here. Kind of like a Brett Favre sort of character that went to prison. I would applaud when he comes out of the tunnel.

Then I want the Falcons to proceed to whip his *** because this is football and he is the enemy in those terms. I would entertain him with the Falcons fastest LB spying his ever move and taking him to the ground for losses play after play. Everyone wants Spoon to have a great game, well here it is.

After the Falcons beat him and his team, I would want every Falcon to walk up to him and wish well. I would want Arthur Blank to come out and hug him and tell him that he is proud of him for turning his life around and that is how I would mess with Michael Vick.

I agree with that. BVG should watch tapes of the Bears against him. They always seem to shut him down. Spoon could be our Urlacker.

I wouldn't cheer if God himself ran out the tunnel as a member of the opposing team much less a POS like Vick.

Your going to get shot by Vick fans if you do, theirs way toooooooo many Vick fans that still claim to be Falcon fans.

Well I meant to reply and instead gave you a +1, so let's see if that was a mistake or not.

I am a Vick fan, but would never root against the Falcons. If the Falcons face the Eagles in the NFC Championship game of course I want them to beat the Eagles. So are you saying that if you are a Falcons fan you should ignore the exciting plays the Vick, no matter what team he is on, does? Are you saying that we should forget he did help us to are last NFC Championship game? Again, I in no way will go against this team, BUT to say I am not a Vick fan is a lie.

Also, we as fans need to just show up on time and be LOOOOUUUUDDD!!! Our team will take care of the rest...

I've got an idea that blows everything else out of the water:

Grow up and let our team do the talking. Don't make everything about Vick, there will be enough idiots at the game doing that for us. Instead, go out there and root on OUR team, don't worry about the other team.

/thread

This.

Stop talking about Vick, if it comes down to it it's going to be Atlanta vs. Philly not Atlanta vs. Vick.

It's hardly inevitable. Philly may miss the playoffs entirely, or be a wild card and lose before they get here. And it may very well be Kolb if they do- Vick's style of play lends itself to injuries

Even if it happens, what happened last year won't again. Won't have nearly as many eagles fans in the stands, Ryan won't let the game get out of hand- falcons fans won't leave early, some of those who cheered for vick during a regular season game won't for a playoff game.

Difference will be Ryan- a couple of long drives by the offense in philly during the first half would have made all the difference. The plays were there against that D, Ryan and Co just couldn't make them. They will at home.

I hate to say it but its going to be a "Mike Vick" chant fest when he comes back to the dome. Its down right pathetic but a certainty. You can bank on it. I am not sure i would even want to be there to hear it.

We need to be there to slap the holy S--t out of anyone not from Philly that roots for Vick simply because it is Vick!

I have long ago forgiven Vick, hope he has changed his life, and wish him well personally, but I am much more offended by these imbeciles in Atlanta that cheer for him with Falcon attire on in our house!

We need real ATLANTA FALCON FANS--not just Vick or Ryan fans--at the Dome to support and cheer our team to victory!