All is right with the world today

Rev_Hal

Even in this cold icy ugly Atlanta Thursday, all is right with the world! Just think:

1. Falcons are the top team in the NFC.

2. We will clinch a playoff spot this weekend, possibly the division.

3. Frisbee dogs are going to be the Jan 02 halftime show

4. Snelling is back in practice

All the pieces are falling into place. All I need now to make life complete is a corndog!

We can definitely clinch a playoff spot this weekend but not the division. Mathematically impossible. Dec 27th is the earliest we can clinch the division.

If we win and NO loses, that gives us a 2 game lead with 2 games left, and we hold the tiebreakers, don't we?

No if we lost the last 2 games and the Saints won the last 2 games they would have a better division record thus taking the #1 seed and the division.

If we won and NO lost this week we would be in great shape but we wouldn't have "clinched" the division yet. It would still take 1 more win or 1 more NO loss.

It is imperative that we win this week though. If we lose and NO wins the door will be open for NO to take the division. Ie...they would control their own destiny to take the division and the #1 seed.

Ah, thanks.

At least the frisbee dogs will be locked up today!

After this Sunday, we will have 2 games left. So will the Saints. If we win and they lose, we have a 2 game lead in the division. If we own the tiebreakers, how can we not clinch?

I think he means if we lose to N.O. and Carolina that may affect the tie breaker. That would make N.O. 5-1 in NFCS and us 4-2. Not sure where that would fall in tiebreaker sequence, but that wouldnt be good.

Even in this cold icy ugly Atlanta Thursday, all is right with the world! Just think:

1. Falcons are the top team in the NFC.

2. We will clinch a playoff spot this weekend, possibly the division.

3. Frisbee dogs are going to be the Jan 02 halftime show

4. Snelling is back in practice

All the pieces are falling into place. All I need now to make life complete is a corndog!

Amen!

To include in this, my company gave me a coupon for a free turkey or ham from a local grocery store. :D