Matt Ryan

jdell

Matt the Iceman hasn't thrown for 4 TDs ever in his brief career! Howerver, I believe his first one will occur Dec 27th against the AINTS! Huge game for us! Will be for HIM!

aw man, absolutely cannot wait. this will sound crazy, but have tickets to that but i'll be so intense im gonna have to stay home and soak it up. i'll make that last panty game though.

Matt the Iceman hasn't thrown for 4 TDs ever in his brief career! Howerver, I believe his first one will occur Dec 27th against the AINTS! Huge game for us! Will be for HIM!

Somehow I doubt that. The saints have given up the fewest passing TDs in the league. They had only given up 9 or so last time I checked.

I remember the game against Carolina where he had 3 in one half and if we didnt feed it to Turner in the second half he would have easily gotten 4 or 5.

That's pretty much the reason it will be a very rare occurence with him. Throwing 4tds in a game generally means that's about the only way you can score consistently. We are a running team. Matt throwing 3 tds in a game is the same as a Manning or Brady throwing 4. We just have a great run game so we use it.