My idea on...

MattyIceIsSoNice

Ok, I have an idea for a noise maker, and I think if everyone did this, the Dome would be out of control loud. Either sneak in, or buy, a regular 20oz bottle (water, coke, whatever...) and put coins in it. Close the top and shake hard. It is one of the loudest sounds, and if multiplied by 70,000 plus screaming fans, I think we can get the Dome extremely loud. Now my problem is getting everyone to go through with that... Saints game... who's with me!?!?!?!

Ok, I have an idea for a noise maker, and I think if everyone did this, the Dome would be out of control loud. Either sneak in, or buy, a regular 20oz bottle (water, coke, whatever...) and put coins in it. Close the top and shake hard. It is one of the loudest sounds, and if multiplied by 70,000 plus screaming fans, I think we can get the Dome extremely loud. Now my problem is getting everyone to go through with that... Saints game... who's with me!?!?!?!

LIKE IT I'M IN!

Not to mention the security staff is really strict about bringing in outside containers. The only time we were able to get water or a bottle into the game is when my wife was pregnant and that was only with a female checking her bag. So unless you all know a ton of pregnant women going to to the game this idea probably won't fly!

Well if they worst that can happen is they take it away, I say it's worth the risk. It'll be a cold night with people wearing big coats and stuff. I say put it in there. Once your in your seat with it, I doubt they come hunt people down who have them. I know me and a couple others did it at a Va Tech game and it was LOUD