A few cool stats:

ki46dinah

Michael Turner:

-Became #2 all time in Falcons history for rushing TD's with 38. He trails Riggs who had 48, and is above Jam who had 34.

-Is #6 all time in rushing yards, is about 100'ish yards back of the next character, and hopefully will surpass him this season(Vick).

Roddy White:

-#3 all time in receiving yards, and has an outside shot at #2 this season. He just passed Andre Rison for this spot.

-#3 all time in receptions, will probably pass Rison for #2 this season.

Michael Jenkins:

-Still #2 all time in NFL history for games started with no 100 yard receiving game.

-#9 all time Falcons in receptions, looks to move to #8 this week with an outside shot at #7 this season sometime.

-Probably move up to #10 all time in yards later this season.

B Finn:

-Outside shot at moving up to #11 all time in receptions later this season.

Ryan:

-#5 Falcon all time in passing yards and TD's....not bad for a guy who hasnt even completed 3 full seasons yet.

Great stats. Thanks for posting. I'm surprised how quickly these guys are challenging records that have stood for a long time. Not sure if that speaks to how good they are, or how bad the Falcons have been in the past.

And I had no idea about this one:

Michael Jenkins:

-Still #2 all time in NFL history for games started with no 100 yard receiving game.

Wow!

you got me wondering, so I looked up some of our records. As an FYI, here are a few of our all-time leaders:

Passing Leader (all-time): Steve Bartkowski - 23,470 yards

Rushing Leader (all-time): Gerald Riggs - 6,631 yards

Receiving Leader (all-time): Terance Mathis - 7,349 yards

Winningest Coach (all-time): Dan Reeves - 49 wins

Great stats. Thanks for posting. I'm surprised how quickly these guys are challenging records that have stood for a long time. Not sure if that speaks to how good they are, or how bad the Falcons have been in the past.

And I had no idea about this one:

Michael Jenkins:

Wow!

The #1 is a current NFL player, Bryant Johnson, the former first round pick for the AZ Cards who has been playin for Detroit the past couple years.

Bryant Johnson has 71 starts, 4 this season.

Jenkins has 62.

Jenkins stands a good shot at toppling Johnson next season, seeing as Johnson is not considered a starter, and Jenkins will probably still start at least into next season.

the fact that Jenkins is in the top 10 in receptions and finneran is not is very revealing. Finn is falcon hero and been here maybe twice as long as jenkins, who gets a lot of criticism

Well you are comparing a guy who starts all the time with a guy who never starts.

The #1 is a current NFL player, Bryant Johnson, the former first round pick for the AZ Cards who has been playin for Detroit the past couple years.

Bryant Johnson has 71 starts, 4 this season.

Jenkins has 62.

Jenkins stands a good shot at toppling Johnson next season, seeing as Johnson is not considered a starter, and Jenkins will probably still start at least into next season.

Jenkins would have already passed Johnson or at least be really close if not for the Falcons unusual habit of occassionally listing two TEs as starters.

Jenkins would have already passed Johnson or at least be really close if not for the Falcons unusual habit of occassionally listing two TEs as starters.

Oddly enough we started 4 WR's last week...

And Detroit started Johnson all 16 games last year, which further set back Jenkins efforts at holding the record.

Oddly enough we started 4 WR's last week...

And Detroit started Johnson all 16 games last year, which further set back Jenkins efforts at holding the record.

Well we can say that Jenkins holds the record with one team without a 100 yard game.

At least 2 teams have had the good sense to replace Johnson.