Early MERRY CHRISTMAS to me....

wartownfalcon

Falcons Season Ticket holder for the past 7 years...I've only been to 2 games in the past 2 years and 1 was a preseason. I'm in the Air Force..had Basic Training then Tech school, then shipped right to South Korea for a year, so these past 2 years have been HORRIBLE for me. But just purchased my PLAYOFF TICKETS!!! I come home for good Jan 11th..just in time for Divisionals. I'll be moving to Charleston AFB so I'll be back to the usual routine of Dome visits on Sundays!!!!...not that it's really relevant..just throwing it out there..lol

Falcons Season Ticket holder for the past 7 years...I've only been to 2 games in the past 2 years and 1 was a preseason. I'm in the Air Force..had Basic Training then Tech school, then shipped right to South Korea for a year, so these past 2 years have been HORRIBLE for me. But just purchased my PLAYOFF TICKETS!!! I come home for good Jan 11th..just in time for Divisionals. I'll be moving to Charleston AFB so I'll be back to the usual routine of Dome visits on Sundays!!!!...not that it's really relevant..just throwing it out there..lol

Congrats!! I'm ex-Air Force and what I hated most was not being able to see my Falcons, Braves and Hawks and then I got stationed at Moody for my last nine years! I'm happy for you! What is your AFSC?

What is your AFSC?

3E451 Water & Fuel Maintenance. I tried to get Robins but they've contracted my job out there...Charleston is an AWESOME place and was my prefered base coming out of basic. cleared my "dream sheet" and I'm hoping to stay there for a long time...looking good seeing as how state side PCSing is almost non-existant anymore, basically have to put in for a short tour overseas to change stateside bases now...and Tandy...Super Bowl tickets...LUCKY!!! Wish i could, but right now in my career I couldn't afford them....I'm sure we'll have plenty of chances though in the years to come

Thanks, and you're welcome. It's my honor to serve everyone

I remember all of the emotions that go along with serving as well as being stationed close to home! I'm proud of you! Let me know if you need something(within reason of course)that would make you stay away from home a bit more comfortable. I was stationed in Belgium and after 2 or 3 months...i was home (USA) sick...LOL! ;)

Oh...I just read that ur tour is over on Jan 11th...good!

Yep :-D I'm married and got a 2 year old daughter. Went to Basic in June 09, Tech school Aug 09, graduated that Dec 09, home for 3 weeks then straight to S.Korea Jan 10 on an unaccompained tour..so basically a year and a half away from my wife and daughter..be a tough time, but it's ALMOST over..and I've been a dedicated fan, waking up at 3am every Monday morning to watch the Falcons then head straight to PT then to a full days work...THAT's tough, can't wait to be back on regular football schedule again

Yep :-D I'm married and got a 2 year old daughter. Went to Basic in June 09, Tech school Aug 09, graduated that Dec 09, home for 3 weeks then straight to S.Korea Jan 10 on an unaccompained tour..so basically a year and a half away from my wife and daughter..be a tough time, but it's ALMOST over..and I've been a dedicated fan, waking up at 3am every Monday morning to watch the Falcons then head straight to PT then to a full days work...THAT's tough, can't wait to be back on regular football schedule again

ahhh...the memories...but we had AFN and whatever game we got, we watched. So you get a replay of any game? If so, that's the USAF for ya!! :lol:

ahhh...the memories...but we had AFN and whatever game we got, we watched. So you get a replay of any game? If so, that's the USAF for ya!! :lol:

Actually there's been about 7 or 8 of our games on AFN..the other I've had to watch on the internet from a PIRATED VIDEO IS ILLEGAL-torrent site. Those 3am morning make for a long tiring day..lol

Very cool, thanks for serving the country in the best branch of the military! It's really too bad the AFA is going to give GT all they can handle on 12/27! B)

HaHaHa..Although I will be pulling for GT, I won't be heart broken if AFA wins. The 2 best running teams AND option teams in college going head to head..I see maybe 5 passes thrown all game. Gonna be the fastest game in football history cause all they're gonna do is run, run, run and run some more.

But winning makes it real sweet huh? Seems like my week goes much better when we win!! :lol:

Oh, most def...after PT i head to the shop to shower and change and take an hour and a half nap til the morning meeting, then at lunch, I'll watch a little Sunday Night football and take another hour nap til the after lunch meeting...so I catch up on my sleep...DEDICATED FALCONS FANS FIND A WAY

Wow! S. Korea, what a hole. You're coming back to heaven now bro'. I did 4yrs in the AF, went to Denver for tech school, then to Myrtle Beach AFB, then to 'Nam for a year, and finished up at MacDill. What type of A/C are stationed at Charleston?

I feel your pain bro...I'm in Iraq now and I should be home about the 13th...I will be at the game too! If you need somewhere to tailgate let me know how many...food,beer, all on me! I'm serious we get there at 6am for 1 o'clock games!

Sounds good. We have Gultch parking pass, we come from Warner Robins, so we usually get there about 9 or 10. Will keep ya posted. And stay safe over in the Sand Box and come home safely