Tailgating at the Dome

I'm taking my girlfriend to the Saints game next week. It will be her 2nd game, but her first game was last year vs the Bills. We were already out of the playoffs, and it was the Bills, so needless to say it wasn't but so exciting. This year, I'm trying to show her how great football can be. I was wondering if there are any tailgate parties there that we can get into. Not sure if they had bbqs or something that you could pay to attend or anything like that. It's just the 2 of us, so tailgating with only 2 is kind of lame. If anyone knows anything, could you please let me know. Thanks!

You should check into the Falconsroost tailgate in the A lot, or the Falcon Fanatics in (I think) the C lot.

Both would welcome you and usually just a voluntary donation would be fine.

As for cheap parking, I ride MARTA and depending on where you park, it's free in many station lots.

Check out falconsroost.com for tailgate info

I'm taking my girlfriend to the Saints game next week. It will be her 2nd game, but her first game was last year vs the Bills. We were already out of the playoffs, and it was the Bills, so needless to say it wasn't but so exciting. This year, I'm trying to show her how great football can be. I was wondering if there are any tailgate parties there that we can get into. Not sure if they had bbqs or something that you could pay to attend or anything like that. It's just the 2 of us, so tailgating with only 2 is kind of lame. If anyone knows anything, could you please let me know. Thanks!

Hey man, you can tailgate with us. we got a good crew in the glutch. we all chip in and pay for parking so my buddy can drive his SUV with all the equipment into the glutch and then the rest of us park cheap places and walk. its an awesome group, we go out after games too. send me an email if you wanna join: timst82@aol.com