Know your enemy

FalconPio

He said their weakness was getting off the field on 3rd down on defense. They claimed they corrected that. I don't know our actual stat on third down conversion but it has to be pretty decent. Lets try to exploit them 2 monday nights from now.

Side note: I don't give a crap about this jim show. It happened to be on and i just wanted to share

Edited by FalconPio

The Saints allow teams to convert on 3rd downs only 35% percent of the time. The Falcons are at 40%. Ranking wise, the saints are at 9th and the falcons are 22nd. On offense, Both teams are great, converting about 50% percent of the time. But Hey, It's the Falcons and the Saints, stats usually mean nothing when these two teams play.

Go Saints.

The Saints allow teams to convert on 3rd downs only 35% percent of the time. The Falcons are at 40%. Ranking wise, the saints are at 9th and the falcons are 22nd. On offense, Both teams are great, converting about 50% percent of the time. But Hey, It's the Falcons and the Saints, stats usually mean nothing when these two teams play.

Go Saints.

While the Saints are 9th defensively at 40%, the Falcons are 15 slots behind, but only a 5% difference shows most of the league has about the same rate.