if MM were to go....

RYNE

I would guess Musgrave or if it is not than TD will pluck a very good up and comer off another NFL Coaching staff. The job that he and Smitty have done putting together the coaches we have here gives me confidence in the choice that they make.

IMHO if the Falcons dont win it all(we know that won't happen :rolleyes: ) than I think Mularkey stays

why do yall want musgrave so much???Wouldnt the playbook be "more of the same" Why do we want that, when most say the training wheels need to be takin off of matty??What has musgrave done to make him look like he would be a different coordinator than MM??

I think Musgrave comes more from the West Coast Offense mindset than the Mularkey mindset ( he ran that in college when Schaub was his QB ). I don't think the playbook would be the same in many details, but the fact that he's been here for years means he's already familiar with our players, coaches, the current playbook, and specifically what Matty likes. He'd be in position to keep a lot of things that already work, while adding some of his own twists.

The transition would be very smooth IMHO.

why do yall want musgrave so much???Wouldnt the playbook be "more of the same" Why do we want that, when most say the training wheels need to be takin off of matty??What has musgrave done to make him look like he would be a different coordinator than MM??

Musgrave has also told MM in an interview to free Ryan and let him unleash his arm more. He'd make the offence more explosive.

Weasn't it Mayock who said that; at heart, Matt Ryan is a west coast gun slinger.

hmm mix our running game with the west coast passing.. now that would be deadly.

what was the last west coast O team to win Super Bowl ?????

Tampa

and before that Den won a couple

the Os that have Dominated have all been Pro Style Os

Saints

Colts

Pats

Steelers

Rams

keep that west coast Garbage on the west coast IMO

Those saying McDaniels, how is he a good coordinator? He was in New England for some time, and they made him look good because they had Tom Brady, a great offensive line, and Randy Moss before he grew moss.

We've got Ryan, White, and a pretty good o-line in our own right. Maybe not up the Pats level yet, but our talent isn't all that far behind, and is young and growing. Might still be a fit...