When do we pull Ryan out?

Nono

I was thinking that when we went up 31-10 in the panty game---should Smitty have thrown Redman or JP in for a little live game experience and keep Ryan out of harms way?

I am not using the "I" word but maybe we should protect/rest a few vets when we're up by a couple of touchdowns?

Edited by Nono

I don't think Chris Redman needs to practice turning around and handing the ball off.

Well I hear your points but why risk Turner Roddy or Matt when we are definitely in the playoffs and up by a couple of TDs in the 4th qtr?

The injury gods have been mighty kind to us.

2 td lead verses Carolina,

everyone should be Pulled including Turner,

we are in the Playoffs already,

losing anybody at this moment over running up the score would be stupid.

PS- My man, Lofton, shouldnt have even played in that game at all with his bum knee!

Be smart Coach Smith, JPW could use a Few snaps along with Owens!

(Plus, IR-DROB is one step away from sitting on the sidelines from the playoffs if U look at his History, too)

Be smart Coach Smith, JPW could use a Few snaps along with Owens!

(Plus, IR-DROB is one step away from sitting on the sidelines from the playoffs if U look at his History, too)

If you play JPW and he's designated the emergency QB then neither Ryan or Redman can come back in the game. Not that it would really matter, but it is a consideration.