UN Climate Kooks: Sign petition to destabalize US Economy

IceStone

and what does that say about the people who fell for it?

That they assumed that the person asking the question wasn't trying to trick them? Maybe they were stupid, I don't know. But I can guarantee you that most people would have reacted similarly. It's just a trick, not a policy concern.

and what does that say about the people who fell for it?

I think it just says that all people are capable of being fooled. I remember a Man Show bit from the 90s where they got about 100 women to sign a petition to end Women's Suffrage.

It's funny stuff. But it's a played out bit. People want to help out things, and are usually too busy to care to really know what they're signing.

I think it just says that all people are capable of being fooled. I remember a Man Show bit from the 90s where they got about 100 women to sign a petition to end Women's Suffrage.

It's funny stuff. But it's a played out bit. People want to help out things, and are usually too busy to care to really know what they're signing.

you think it is funny and played out. I think it is sad that people are so much like lemmings they won't stop and think for themselves even when it comes to signing their name on something.

I also didn't think it was funny and played out when people couldn't be bothered to read the terms of their own mortgage before signing their name to the contract.

That they assumed that the person asking the question wasn't trying to trick them? Maybe they were stupid, I don't know. But I can guarantee you that most people would have reacted similarly. It's just a trick, not a policy concern.

People who don't know what H2o is DESERVE to be tricked...out of everything they own for the rest of their lives. I learned what H2O is in the first or second grade, and with the massive amount of info at our fingertips today, it is ridiculous that people are so ignorant. I don't blame the tester at all. I blame the idiots signing something if they did not know what they were signing. The only problem is that people will assume these are dumb libs, but they may well be dumb conservatives, because outside of politicians, I don't think there is a dividing line between those who belive in GW and those who don't. I know libs who don't believe and Conservatives that do believe.

However, if these idiots don't know what H2O is...Lawd is all I gotta say.

These are the same kinda folks who agreed with Nancy Pelosi when she said

"We have too pass the bill so we can see whats in it".......MORONS <_<

It may not be the same kind at all. Nothing in the vid proves they are libs.

And tho the ones in the vid are idiots, it doesn't prove anything beyond that. The guy may have had 100 people call him a moron for every one that signed, but that wouldn't make the video edit, would it? ;)