fork in the garbage disposal

BtK

He said that so long ago, maybe he forgot :) :) lol

I think Biermann is AWESOME, so I'm not giving him sheet. But this may actually be true ... his first sack this year was a long time coming and he may not remember saying that.

His game at Carolina notwithstanding, Bierman is clearly a rotational type player. The Falcons need to look for a stud DE with that first pick this year.

His game at Carolina notwithstanding, Bierman is clearly a rotational type player. The Falcons need to look for a stud DE with that first pick this year.

I've been saying that since January but the Spoon Brigade seemed to take things over leading up to the draft and beyond. I thought Bierman was a pleasant surprise but he didn't exactly have monster numbers. Once again the Falcons are in a situation to where they are far too dependant on Abe.

I've been saying that since January but the Spoon Brigade seemed to take things over leading up to the draft and beyond. I thought Bierman was a pleasant surprise but he didn't exactly have monster numbers. Once again the Falcons are in a situation to where they are far too dependant on Abe.

I believe OLB was at least almost equally important because we need him to be able to cover TEs and RBs better than we have in the past. I though Spoon was really making a difference before he went down. Hopefully he gets back to form before the playoffs.

That said, Bierman has been very over-hyped by this message board. He will be a great #3 but we need better production from that position.

Did anyone notice that Abe and KB switched sides on the KB sack when he bull rushed over the blocker and sacked the QB? I can't remember them doing that during the season. Have I missed something or is this a new adjustment made by BVG. I think this is a good solution and will allow our DEs to exploit all match-up possibilities.

He said that so long ago, maybe he forgot :) :) lol

I think Biermann is AWESOME, so I'm not giving him sheet. But this may actually be true ... his first sack this year was a long time coming and he may not remember saying that.

Maybe he has other things on his mind----baby showers and such

I think Biermann and Sid will start to rotate and the new "Stud" you're hoping for will spend his first season or two being tutored under the wing of the Predator.