Have the Falcons already gotten to Super Bowl XLV?

Guest jb aka johnnybuc

Guest jb aka johnnybuc

From reading most everything Rev & WFW say they're getting ready to play in it. Stupid me thought there were 3 more games left in the regular season AND the playoff games you have to win in order to play in Dallas February 6th.

Theyr're starting to sound just like the Saints fans they were criticizing this time last season.:lol:

I can see being excited once you've clinched a berth in the Super Bowl but to act like you're preordained is just plain dumb!

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest jb aka johnnybuc

REV and I have an abundance of enthusiasm about this season. We are trying to give the swampers a taste of their own medicine. Btw, we fully expect our team will be on the podium holding that Lombardi. The just rewards come along with your own Lombardi Card I hear? :lol:

My point being........ I can't drive that new Mercedes home until I ACTUALLY BUY IT!;)

Yeah, that home field gimmick won't last forever. Some team will come in there and bust up that streak. The playoffs are crazy like that. To bad you'll be up to your armpits in snow at that time, 'cause if things don't work out REV will need someone to visit him at the mental institution.

From reading most everything Rev & WFW say they're getting ready to play in it. Stupid me thought there were 3 more games left in the regular season AND the playoff games you have to win in order to play in Dallas February 6th.

Theyr're starting to sound just like the Saints fans they were criticizing this time last season.:lol:

I can see being excited once you've clinched a berth in the Super Bowl but to act like you're preordained is just plain dumb!

its just rival smack talk...we all do it,and it cant be taken literaly...its all in fun and one upsmanship

Annoint them .... its a done deal. Cancel the playoffs, they aren't necessary this year.

It's really not. :lol:

Seriously though, I haven't seen anyone say we've won the SuperBowl or NFC Championship. Some just feel and say it's going to happen. And thus far, we have every reason to believe so. No?

It's really not. :lol:

Seriously though, I haven't seen anyone say we've won the SuperBowl or NFC Championship. Some just feel and say it's going to happen. And thus far, we have every reason to believe so. No?

you havent looked around enough then!

And you do have every reason to believe, we just feel different than you do!

REV and I have an abundance of enthusiasm about this season. We are trying to give the swampers a taste of their own medicine. Btw, we fully expect our team will be on the podium holding that Lombardi. The just rewards come along with your own Lombardi Card I hear? :lol:

not really. the last one in line sounds pretty dumb when they brag to the people who were in front of them who already got it. about the only team you will be able to use the Lombardi Card on is Panther fans and they will give you a pitying look and say "And it took you how long to get it?"

:rolleyes:

A few fans like our chances...clearly we're the first team to have fans that think since their team is doing this well late in the season they've got a shot.

I never heard ANY Saints fans thinking they were gonna win the SB last year? Nope...not one! :lol:

so some Saints fans are doing the same thing that Falcons fans were doing last year and vice versa.

It wasnt that long ago that Bucs fans were talking about how good they were. Funny how a couple of weeks changes things. But I too am surprised that you would come to an ATLANTA FALCON messageboard and people would be hyping up the ATLANTA FALCONS. Strange ****.

I am not worried bout the AInts and the Eagles looked alot better a few weeks back. How many ints and fumbles does VIck have over his last 5 games again?

something like 7 and 4.

you dont have to worry, were not either and i bet if you had to play the eagles they wouldnt be that worried either!