I hate Deshaun Jackson

Peria

If you look at the eagles playbook you will see...

Playaction pass, roll out left, o line hold a bit, D-Jackson run every route in the book till your open, vick sling it when hes wide open so his speed makes up for your inaccurate deep ball.

Also, how perfect was De-Jackson telling the reporter on sunday night in his GHETTO SLANG un-educated ebonics that his idol was "numma seven yo". That dog fighting piece of trash will be last one to the facility and first one out as soon as anyone gives him garunteed money. WHAT A JOKE

This fool only catches and holds on to the ball when hes 10 yards from any defender.

I really hope that we play the Eagles in the NFC Championship game and he gets reaquainted with D-rob's helmet again

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Its just the typical attitude the Eagles fans and teams have always represented.

Jets should be ashamed of themselves as well. I thought it was bad enough when fans threw snow balls at Matt Ryan for the game winning touchdown. But for a coach to trip a player on the sideline the way he did was down right disgraceful. But I guess the team and fans all feed off their fat *** over the top stupid coach.

Its just the typical attitude the Eagles fans and teams have always represented.

Jets should be ashamed of themselves as well. I thought it was bad enough when fans threw snow balls at Matt Ryan for the game winning touchdown. But for a coach to trip a player on the sideline the way he did was down right disgraceful. But I guess the team and fans all feed off their fat *** over the top stupid coach.

That was a Jets coach, not the Eagles.

Such a failicious thread. :wacko:

Edited by Saintdogg

his post clearly says, JETS SHOULD BE ASHAMED AS WELL..... BUT FOR A COACH TO TRIP A PLAYER ON THE SIDELINE THE WAY HE DID WAS DOWN RIGHT DISGRACEFUL....so the failicious thread was your own, move the bag back around a little and you'll be able to see out the eye holes a little better, but it don't mean you're reading comprehension will be any better tho

I for one think that DeSean Jackson is incredible. I enjoy the players and the mentality of the Falcons, but that doesn't mean I have to hate players that don't represent that. I really admire his physical ability, he's one of the few players that doesn't have to run perfect routes to devastate a team. Of course, I'm not going to like him whenever we play them, but outside of that I like what he brings to the field. It's fun.

his post clearly says, JETS SHOULD BE ASHAMED AS WELL..... BUT FOR A COACH TO TRIP A PLAYER ON THE SIDELINE THE WAY HE DID WAS DOWN RIGHT DISGRACEFUL....so the failicious thread was your own, move the bag back around a little and you'll be able to see out the eye holes a little better, but it don't mean your reading comprehension will be any better tho

meh, the falling into the endzone thing was warranted, he completely burnt everybody on the field...I don't know, I don't have a problem with someone speaking slang either as long as they aren't in a professional setting. and no, an arena where grown men are in the sport of hurting other people isn't quite the professional setting i'm looking for proper speech.

his post clearly says, JETS SHOULD BE ASHAMED AS WELL..... BUT FOR A COACH TO TRIP A PLAYER ON THE SIDELINE THE WAY HE DID WAS DOWN RIGHT DISGRACEFUL....so the failicious thread was your own, move the bag back around a little and you'll be able to see out the eye holes a little better, but it don't mean your reading comprehension will be any better tho

So nice you had to post it twice huh? :lol:

Regardless, "in his GHETTO SLANG un-educated ebonics that his idol was "numma seven yo" is about as failicious and bigoted as it gets. Especially making an entire thread about that. Sad. :wacko:

Playaction pass, roll out left, o line hold a bit, D-Jackson run every route in the book till your open, vick sling it when hes wide open so his speed makes up for your inaccurate deep ball.

Also, how perfect was De-Jackson telling the reporter on sunday night in his GHETTO SLANG un-educated ebonics that his idol was "numma seven yo". That dog fighting piece of trash will be last one to the facility and first one out as soon as anyone gives him garunteed money. WHAT A JOKE

This fool only catches and holds on to the ball when hes 10 yards from any defender.

I really hope that we play the Eagles in the NFC Championship game and he gets reaquainted with D-rob's helmet again

Hey man, DJ didn't make it to the bigs on his scholastic prowess. The gal doing the interview, along w/ her cameraman, tried to keep the superfly-pimp-daddy-#7 hand signals out of view. Problem is that mainstream america was feeling the pain for Mike Vick knowing Einstein Jackson was on deck for microphone time. The sadness of how pathetic DJ looked certainly stole whatever manlove might have been in the air between the two gifted Eagles playas... Eagles owners, coaches and management will now be running interference from here on out for any post game cartoons. The only thing better was brainiac cowboys running back eagerly aticipating vicks autograph w/ his sharpie ready to rock while the camera catches Vick patting the little fella on the head. Only problem is they are hated intradivisional rivals who just got their azzes handed to em' on national tv to add to the cowgirls misery!! What an epic night.

Jackson's touchdown was the coolest TD i've seen in a while. If the Cowboys would have stopped him from turning an out into a 91 yard td he would have never swagged out on them like that in the first place.

I agree and I bumped you back even when I saw someone neg you. Their is a way to stop the TD celebration and it's called play some D when DEs get a sack they dance or when a LB lights someone up they fire off so when the offense scores expect that retaliation. If you do not want the embarrassment or the arrogance do not get toasted for 91 yards. This is nothing like the Jets situation that was a coach trying to hurt someone to even compare the two situations is completely illogical and totally ignorant. The coach was attacking someone defenseless Desean was letting the D know he got them good hardly comparable situations. You guys with your hate are a bit ridiculous sometimes. I can't stand the eagles but to hate Jackson because he gives his QB praise and has a cocky attitude that is really ignorant. Desean is not classless he is having fun while playing a game football is a game let the man have his fun while playing it.

Yeah Jackson is definitely a show boat. He never acts like he's been there before. I know this may sound bad but I was glad when D-Rob knocked his *** out in the game we played against him. I just hated that both of the guys suffered injuries because of the hit but when it happened I was pretty pumped that someone shut him up.

I agree and I bumped you back even when I saw someone neg you. Their is a way to stop the TD celebration and it's called play some D when DEs get a sack they dance or when a LB lights someone up they fire off so when the offense scores expect that retaliation. If you do not want the embarrassment or the arrogance do not get toasted for 91 yards. This is nothing like the Jets situation that was a coach trying to hurt someone to even compare the two situations is completely illogical and totally ignorant. The coach was attacking someone defenseless Desean was letting the D know he got them good hardly comparable situations. You guys with your hate are a bit ridiculous sometimes. I can't stand the eagles but to hate Jackson because he gives his QB praise and has a cocky attitude that is really ignorant. Desean is not classless he is having fun while playing a game football is a game let the man have his fun while playing it.

Dude, you missed the whole point here bro. We don't need the play by play interview analyst to break down the DJ interview. We get the praise thing my man. I mean most all of us on here played some ball but your skatin' around the fact that most of us were seeing images of Fred Sanford calling it like it is baby... "Bid Dummy" I cringed a bit but thought once he had a chance to actually get the mic, he saved himself a little bit and did ok...

Yea pretty much. If you play defense you won't have to worry about someone embarrassing your *** on live television. I don't know people are getting bent out of shape about Desean and negging others the guy is entertaining so of course he get's alot of shine.

You guys need to lighten up this is football not bible study.

Um...MODS. Could you please move this out of TATF? This has nothing to do with the Falcons or any of our current players.

To be honest, I don't get offended much but things like, "night in his GHETTO SLANG un-educated ebonics," have no place on a board which is supposed to be in support of a team owned by Blank, managed by TD, coached by Smith and led by Matt Ryan.

Please clean up the boards. Thank you.

Don't worry, you will probably get your wish. And the same thing that happened when the Falcons played the Eageles in 2006, 2008, 2009,& 2010 will happen again. It's not Vick or De-Jackson you should be afraid of. It's Andy Reid, he's beat Falcons with 3 different QB's: McNabb, Vick, Kolb.

I dont know about all of you but I would LOVE to have Jackson on this team. He's an explosive player and with every play theres a big play opportunity. I'm not sayin I want him on this current team but come on now, this guy can ball. If the cowboys would of stopped him earlier than that incident wouldnt have happened. I dont see the big deal about it, it's football its a game go out and have fun. As long as your not over doing it and hurting someone then im cool with it.