Giants @ Vikings (Falcons related)

mjqvi

Mods can delete if they see fit but figured it's Falcons related as a Giants loss puts our Birds in the playoffs.

Eli has been picked off twice. Giants look bad. Vikings seem to be able to move the ball with Tavaris Jackson. Viking 3 - Giants 0 2nd quarter.

If you have Sunday Ticket the game is on 710.

Does it hurt NO if Giants win?

No not really. But it keeps the Giants within 1 game of them as opposed to 2 games if the Giants lose. The worst thing for the Saints is for the Giants to win tonight & next Sunday & they lose to Baltimore next week. Not only would they be playing Atlanta the next game hard, they would be desperate. If the Falcons win, the Saints would fall to 6th seed having to face possible elimination by Bucs in final game. The playoffs have already started.

Were looking at the short term wanting the Giants to win. There is a chance that the Giants can win the division and keep the Eagles out of the playoffs. Trust me, we want a Giants win.

I have never seen a messageboard so scared to play Mike Vick in the playoffs. I believe most people want to settle the Vick falcon story in the playoffs. I bet you the eagle fans are not scared of the 12 and 2 falcons.