Falcons Jacket

FelonFreeFalcons

I have done a bunch of searches, and I haven't found it yet.

There are some pretty slick jackets out there, but not Smitty's.

Ticks me off.

They did this to me with my college team too.

The coaches were running around on the sidelines in these slick collared shirts that cannot be found anywhere.

now that we all know that we all like it and we all know what it looks like. Lets find it so we can all buy it.

Found on Ebay! *****, ESPN Shop and other places used to stock it. Looks like it isnt made anymore! I too have been wondering where to get one. I love that jacket. link http://cgi.ebay.com/Atlanta-Falcons-Hooded-Sideline-Jacket-Reebok-XL-/250740445289?pt=US_Football_Fan_Shop&hash=item3a614b9069

Found on Ebay! *****, ESPN Shop and other places used to stock it. Looks like it isnt made anymore! I too have been wondering where to get one. I love that jacket. link http://cgi.ebay.com/Atlanta-Falcons-Hooded-Sideline-Jacket-Reebok-XL-/250740445289?pt=US_Football_Fan_Shop&hash=item3a614b9069

Cant believe it bleeped out D i c k s sporting goods! LMFAO.

I originally posted this in the merchandise forum but I don't think anyone reads that. In any case does anyone know where you can get the jacket Mike Smith has been wearing on the sidelines the last two games? Its got a Falcons logo on the right chest and the zippers seem to be red on all the pockets. Thanks in advance.

:lol::lol::lol: