In week 14, there's only one division in the NFC that can send 3 teams to the playoffs

falconidae

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

buccies won't get it because truthfully they don't deserve it. Just reality. I'm just sayin'...

don't count them out. They are quite capable of winning against Detroit and Seattle and the G-Men still have to play Philly and Green Bay

if the Giants lose against Philly and Green Bay and Tampa wins 2/3 they would be tied with Tampa getting in based on conference record

buccies won't get it because truthfully they don't deserve it. Just reality. I'm just sayin'...

They probably won't, doesn't change the fact only one division can send 3 teams.

And if the Bucs beat one team with a winning record, they may very well get in. They have to beat two bad teams at home , and then the Saints on the road.

If the Saints lose their next two, and the Bucs win the next two, it makes the final game interesing.

Of course, if the Buc continue to lose 2 starters a game, they may not have enough players by the time they get to NO.

I respond with this again:

Not saying they can't get in, just saying they are not playoff worthy. Then again neither are the rams or seahawks!

to which I would reply:

If they manage to beat out every other team for the last wildcard spot, who else would be deemed more worthy?

the Packers were in control of their own destiny and lost to Detroit. The Giants would have to falter as well. Any team that can accomplish a 10-6 record in the NFL is playoff worthy IMO. Keep in mind that some say that they are handicapped just having 4 games against the two top teams in the NFC this year

The Bucs were a single play away from beating the almighty Falcons. They are also in contention still for the playoffs. I don't understand how they aren't worthy?

no they were not.....even if they would have scored the falcons would have had close to 3 minutes, with 4 ways to stop clock ( all 3 time outs and the 2 min warning) to drive 60 ayrds.

but if you want to go that route.

The panthers were a single play away from beating the saints IN the superdome.

So how are they even worthy?

no they were not.....even if they would have scored the falcons would have had close to 3 minutes, with 4 ways to stop clock ( all 3 time outs and the 2 min warning) to drive 60 ayrds.

also the cowboys and bengals were a single play away from beating the saints as well. this game can be played all day.

it amazes me when people try to pick apart the wins of the front running teams

the Falcons fans here were doing it after every win by the Saints last year and now Saints fans are doing it to the Falcons

I could understand it if a team is a borderline .500, but you are talking about a team that was 13-3 last year and is 10-3 this year as well as a team that is 11-2 now. You don't get to any of those records without being very, very good to this point

Your memory has seen fit to be selective I see. I defended what saints fans were doing to us on our run to b2b winning season. Now tell me I'm not right...

yes at times you were and at other times you were picking apart our wins and telling us how lucky we were

and the truth is that we did have some luck just like the Falcons have this year. You don't compile these kinds of records without having some breaks go your way. The Saints have actually had horrible luck this year. We have forced tons of fumbles but have only managed to recover a handful of them because they always bounce back to the other team. Several of Brees's INTs have been fluke plays such as the one that bounced off the defenders foot and right into his hands.

I still say your lumpimg me in with alot of other folks but so be it. What I did say and i have admitted to was I didn't think your 25th ranked defense would carry you through the playoffs. It did and I contratulated the saints for it.

Luck is a big part of a great season like we're having. But all this is not luck as you saint fans should know. You have to have a solid team fundamentally to go 11-2. So along with some breaks, general health, talent, and coaching, goes a very good team.

I believe I already said all that. What you failed to address consistently last year is that most of our defense was out much of the year. There was even a point where in one game we only had two starters suiting up

Jesus are you dense or are you just not very bright?

What SR was saying is that the Bucs are worthy if they get in and the fact that they played the Falcons competitively only supports that. Your response about our close games doesn't refute that one little bit, especially seeing as we WON THEM. If you win enough games to qualify for the playoffs, then you qualify for the playoffs. Do you really need this explained to you?

DO YOU?

Even when it was all back together there were holes. I think the tandem of Porter and Greer were blown way out of proportion as I have seen them look very ordinary in may game, especially Porter. You defense is falling off again lately and no one really fears them. GW goes for broke with the constant blitzes (to cover up weaknesses) which will be a destroyer when they play a team like the Falcons (I refrain from saying Pats) because that will be our job in the SB!

hahahahahahahahahahaha

isnt this the same ******** **** you said ALL last season? yea how'd that 25th work out for ya!

5th ranked passing def at 198 yards per game! OVER RATED? Yea OKKKKKKKKKKK

5th >>>>>>>>>> 24th!!!!

Hows Dunta doing? :lol:

Even when it was all back together there were holes. I think the tandem of Porter and Greer were blown way out of proportion as I have seen them look very ordinary in may game, especially Porter. You defense is falling off again lately and no one really fears them. GW goes for broke with the constant blitzes (to cover up weaknesses) which will be a destroyer when they play a team like the Falcons (I refrain from saying Pats) because that will be our job in the SB!

I was going to reply but Saint K pretty much already blew this out of the water

The Bucs were a single play away from beating the almighty Falcons. They are also in contention still for the playoffs. I don't understand how they aren't worthy?

They're more worthy than anything from the West and they're more balanced than the Packers right now. Some folks just don't know when to stop typing. :lol:

hahahahahahahahahahaha

isnt this the same ******** **** you said ALL last season? yea how'd that 25th work out for ya!

5th ranked passing def at 198 yards per game! OVER RATED? Yea OKKKKKKKKKKK

5th >>>>>>>>>> 24th!!!!

Hows Dunta doing? :lol:

He's actually playing pretty well, overall the Falcons D has improved in the one stat that matters PPG. They went from being tied in 14th in 2009 with 20.3 PPG to 7th right now with 18.7 only .2 behind the Saints. Yards don't win games.

He's actually playing pretty well, overall the Falcons D has improved in the one stat that matters PPG. They went from being tied in 14th in 2009 with 20.3 PPG to 7th right now with 18.7 only .2 behind the Saints. Yards don't win games.

Dunta is crap for the money you all are spending. You all are going to have a serious problem with Grimes this offseason because he knows he is by far your best corner and he is going to use Robinson's contract as his negotiating point.

Grimes is the real deal

Grimes has us fooled at first he is a baller! Dunta is playing good ball but how could anyone justify that salary? That would be like trying to justify the money Bust has made over the years although he has never been worth it at the RB position...

I know a couple of Falcons fans who do scouting and in depth analysis and they have not been impressed with Dunta Robinson at all