Harry Douglas

1 catch, 46 yards.

Yeah, Harry Douglas only had one catch. On the flip side, it was a deep catch that help set up our 2nd touchdown of the game. It also made me realize how important HD could be now that he claims to

I think (and hope) that HD is starting to become more confident in his ability to make more plays as the season goes down the final stretch. We will surely need him to make plays, such as the big one he made against CAR. It will make the opposing defense realize that they have to defend more than just Roddy and TG. Good job HD!

Edited by BMoreFalconsFan09

I'm still waiting for Harry Douglas to become the Harry Douglas the coaches envisioned when they drafted him. I'm not seeing any significant contributions.

Those ligament tears take a bit to come back from. You have to also consider that he was pretty much out of football for a year. There is a lot to learn considering the team has changed a bit since '08.

Harry just said a week or so ago that he finally feels back to 100%. he's contributed the last two games with a few catches, hopefully he is getting his confidence back, and matt is getting confidence back in him as well. nice to have more 'weapons' to use through the rest of the season and playoffs

It was a great play. Yeah, I'd like to see more of that. Jenkins and Douglas are both finding themselves in position to make plays these days.

And that's a good sign. I still think our offense hasn't played their best game yet. We these two coming around, it makes our offense that much potent.

I'm still waiting for Harry Douglas to become the Harry Douglas the coaches envisioned when they drafted him. I'm not seeing any significant contributions.

He's making contributions. I don't know what you would define as "significant", but he's starting to make some big plays for the team as he becomes more healthy.

I'm right there with you. It would be great if he could have two or three impact catches a game from here on out through the end of the season. I think that would go a long way towards Matt having confidence in him as well as Harry gaining confidence after the knee injury. Right now, he is just another guy, nothing special.