tweet from adam schefter...

crankdatfalcon

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

@Adam_Schefter Still early, plenty can happen, but hard to imagine a more intriguing NFC Championship game than Michael Vick returning to Atlanta

If this happened, this game will be even bigger than the superbowl itself.

You know how many neurotic Falcon's fans there would be leading up to kickoff. Grrr, as much fun as this game would be I don't know if I could handle it.

You know how many neurotic Falcon's fans there would be leading up to kickoff. Grrr, as much fun as this game would be I don't know if I could handle it.

I don't know if I'd be able to come on the boards. The week leading up to the game, too much craziness.

All I know is, if we see them in the playoffs the coaches better have a better game plan and we better execute.

you and me both...id rather see the giants, or bears or even the aints than the eagles. Their offense is basically pick your poison.

Our defense would have to play their best game of the year to stop the Eagles. Not only that, we haven't faired well against the Eagles in the last couple of years. Good thing for us though is that (hopefully) the game will be at the dome.

It's a very big possibility. Will definitely be the talk of the media all week, even non-sports media will be covering that story.

As far as fans go, I don't think they'll be rooting for Vick this time around. It's a lot different when your young QB is injured and your old QB is practically playing his first game since his prison sentence. I think fans got their closure and he got his glory for the last time in Atlanta in that game.

I would imagine most Atlanta fans would rather see their city bring home a Lombardi.

As awesome, redemptive, and cathartic as it would be to beat Vick to go to the Super Bowl, I still don't want to see it, especially if end up playing a team like the Pats in the big game. Our team would be spent. Beating Vick would be our Super Bowl. I want the Lombardi first.

I don't know if I'd be able to come on the boards. The week leading up to the game, too much craziness.

All I know is, if we see them in the playoffs the coaches better have a better game plan and we better execute.

Exactly!! We cannot allow Vick to embarrass us like last year. No excuse in allowing Reid to completely get the best of us..over and over again. Rise Up!!

I don't mind playing them at all. No better way to exorcise our demons by beating the Eagles (and in turn Vick) in the NFCC at the dome. We are very, very tough to beat at the dome. The game earlier this year was an abberation that won't happen again.

To be the best, you have to beat the best -- period. We are better than any team that comes into this dome. Our record shows it, or players live it. It is time to stop worrying about the Eagles. They are not as good as people make them out to be.

I don't mind playing them at all. No better way to exorcise our demons by beating the Eagles (and in turn Vick) in the NFCC at the dome. We are very, very tough to beat at the dome. The game earlier this year was an abberation that won't happen again.

To be the best, you have to beat the best -- period. We are better than any team that comes into this dome. Our record shows it, or players live it. It is time to stop worrying about the Eagles. They are not as good as people make them out to be.

The Lombardi trophy has no such stipulation on it. If we can take the easy road to a Super Bowl victory ill take it. I do not want to see the Eagles at all.

If the Falcons win the Vick fans will be burning down buildings like the LA riots,

That's the truth. My concern about playing the Eagles is not that we can't beat them. I think we can. It's the worst case scenario if we lose. On the other hand, it's almost poetic if they come here and we win.

Co-sign B) . I'm so tired of hearing his named mentioned everywhere (Sports media, fans of other teams, and even at my job -_- ) and a win over them would definitely heal the open wound he caused when he last played here.