NICE WIN BY SAINTS

REV.2000

NICE WIN BY THE SAINTS. THEY DID WHAT THEY

HAD TO DO. THE SAINTS STILL HAVE A GREAT TEAM.

I LIKE THE SAINT TEAM. THEY PLAY A GOOD BRAND

OF FOOTBALL. HEAR ME GOOD HERE ... I LIKE

THE SAINT TEAM .. AND THATS ALL I LIKE. THE

SAINT FANS CAN EAT DIRT! B)

I like good football. And I ain't

choosy about who I'm looking at.

Biggest Game of the yr coming up for Saints

they have to beat Ravens to have any shot at catching us

its pretty clear we are the 2 best teams in Entire NFC at this point

which really sux for both of us, we both deserve to win our Div and only 1 of us is gonna make that happen

Maybe we see Redman if its locked?

even if we lose to the ravens, you still wont have it locked! silly ole man!

a loss to the saints adn then you still have to play the car game to lock it up. A loss to car would then give us the tie breaker. Yuor almost to a point you have to play it out!

a loss to the saints adn then you still have to play the car game to lock it up. A loss to car would then give us the tie breaker. Yuor almost to a point you have to play it out!

Give him cred for trying so hard. Contrasted with REV, he apparently doesn't want to have to count on needing a win Dec 27 for some reason. I wonder why the insecurity? Maybe REV should give him a pep talk. ;D

Give him cred for trying so hard. Contrasted with REV, he apparently doesn't want to have to count on needing a win Dec 27 for some reason. I wonder why the insecurity? Maybe REV should give him a pep talk. ;D

Revs pep talks aren't up to par lately! We may need to bring NoLa back!

Biggest Game of the yr coming up for Saints

they have to beat Ravens to have any shot at catching us

its pretty clear we are the 2 best teams in Entire NFC at this point

which really sux for both of us, we both deserve to win our Div and only 1 of us is gonna make that happen

one of the greatest divisional races in history happening this year

Rev, I wasn't impressed with the Saints win to be honest. Once again, Payton gets a quick lead where running the ball is a big part of it and then he doesn't run much in the second and third quarter. Maybe he would have done things different if Chris Ivory's hamstring had not tightened up

Chris Ivory is a freaking beast tho...I don't know how our scouting department keeps managing to turn up these no name players from no name colleges

Unless everything is clinch, we won't. There's no chance of it. WFW said maybe we'll see Redman if it's locked, not if it's still in the air.

Well, that's the point SK was trying to make, isn't it? That you can't clinch prior to Dec 27th...as likely as the panther game is in the bag.

Can't argue.

Still silly to think Smith would rest players Dec 27.

I do agree...I have said it before and will say it again given what it is...division game, monday night football against the second best team in the south :P.....a team that we HATE that are defending champs...... yeah I think you would need to cage Ryan,turner,White,Gonzo,Abe ,Babs,Lofon etc if they are healthy.

We actually can still clinch this week I do believe.

I think it takes us winning vs hawks

saints losing vs ravens ( commmon opponent)

and iggles and bears losing

I think that would clinch # 1 seed for us before the monday night game.

long shot for ALL of that to happen though.

I do agree...I have said it before and will say it again given what it is...division game, monday night football against the second best team in the south :P.....a team that we HATE that are defending champs...... yeah I think you would need to cage Ryan,turner,White,Gonzo,Abe ,Babs,Lofon etc if they are healthy.

We actually can still clinch this week I do believe.

I think it takes us winning vs hawks

saints losing vs ravens ( commmon opponent)

and iggles and bears losing

I think that would clinch # 1 seed for us before the monday night game.

long shot for ALL of that to happen though.

Read the thread before you post. There is NO CIRCUMSTANCE that the Falcons can clinch the #1 seed next week. NONE!

There are still two division games to play, including another head to head with the Saints. Got it lil buddy?

Edited by Saintdogg

Read the thread before you post. There is NO CIRCUMSTANCE that the Falcons can clinch the #1 seed next week. NONE!

There are still two division games to play, including another head to head with the Saints. Got it lil buddy?

What an a.s.s...can you be more condescending, swamp rat?

the saints are NOT....... I repeat NOT beating the falcons on monday night.

Besides the saints will still have to play it out aswell vs the buics.......and while they are injured ...injured animals are the most dangerous.

Ok not the number 1 seed. I was wrong.

However like I said its a moot point.......YOU ARE NOT....... NOTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT.

beating the the falons on monday night if we are healthy.

What an a.s.s...can you be more condescending, swamp rat?

A hillbilly that can spell condescending...AMAZING!!! :lol: Practice really does make perfect.

Not true.

you lose to ravens that is TWO common games you lost too.

as long as we beat the hawks even if we lost to the panthers at home (not happening)

the saints would STILL be down a common game.

that being said the saints are NOT....... I repeat NOT beating the falcons on monday night.

Division record comes before common games. The Falcons cannot assume top seed next week no matter what happens. There is a scenario that the Saints could lose next week and still win the division and possibly get the #1 seed.

Oh, and I'm LOVING the Saints chances Dec. 27th. :wub:

Edited by Saintdogg

Not true.

you lose to ravens that is TWO common games you lost too.

as long as we beat the hawks even if we lost to the panthers at home (not happening)

the saints would STILL be down a common game.

Well, the second tiebreaker is divisional games. So, I think that's the technicality to which he's referring.

A hillbilly that can spell condescending...AMAZING!!! :lol: Practice really does make perfect.

Division record comes before common games. The Falcons cannot assume top seed next week no matter what happens. There is a scenario that the Saints could lose next week and still win the division and possibly get the #1 seed.

Oh, and I'm LOVING the Saints chances Dec. 27th. :wub:

There's also a scenario the Saints miss the playoffs all together. :)

Ok not the number 1 seed. I was wrong.

However like I said its a moot point.......YOU ARE NOT....... NOTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT.

beating the the falons on monday night if we are healthy.

WRRRROOOOOOOOONNNNNNNGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG

TWO SCORES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!