Tom Jackson Just Dropped A BOMB On ESPN

Dale4Saul2Red0

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How much would we have scored against the combo of St Louis, Dallas, Cincy, Carolina, and Seattle?

We already have St Louis(Where we scored three more than they did) Cincy (Where we scored seven more than they did) Carolina (Where we scored three less than they did). . . .

Nine games against common opponents:

Falcons: 245 - 150

Saints: 228 - 158

Add in the tenth game against eachother. . .

ATL: 268 - 170

NO: 248 - 181

In ten games.

How much would we have scored against the combo of St Louis, Dallas, Cincy, Carolina, and Seattle?

We already have St Louis(Where we scored three more than they did) Cincy (Where we scored seven more than they did) Carolina (Where we scored about as much as they did). . . .

In ten games.

We scored more pts and allowed less pts.. END of the discussion.

Falcons schedule last five 31 - 33. Saints last five 19 - 45.

Before or after today?

So Atlanta counts for 10-11 of the 19? So excluding Atlanta, the Saints remaining is about 9-43? I wasn't too concerned about the remaining schedule as far as taking the South, but with the Saints remaining schedule minus us, there's no reason they shouldn't win out.

The Panthers should be a win

The Seahawks have me a bit concerned

The Saints have me a bit concerned.

We need at least two more. Whoever they're against so be it. I'd love to take the Saints and Panthers. If we lose one I'd gladly give the NFL Gods the Seahawks in order to beat the Saints again (and unfortunately it's just to shut up their fans...only that never works either).

Before or after today?

So Atlanta counts for 10-11 of the 19? So excluding Atlanta, the Saints remaining is about 9-43? I wasn't too concerned about the remaining schedule as far as taking the South, but with the Saints remaining schedule minus us, there's no reason they shouldn't win out.

The Panthers should be a win

The Seahawks have me a bit concerned

The Saints have me a bit concerned.

We need at least two more. Whoever they're against so be it. I'd love to take the Saints and Panthers. If we lose one I'd gladly give the NFL Gods the Seahawks in order to beat the Saints again (and unfortunately it's just to shut up their fans...only that never works either).

THat is the last five games, including today. . . not the whole year. SInce the saints guy referenced the last five.

That's if you only look at the amount of games that favors the Saints.

We're rolling as a team. Quick, remind who has the longest active winning streak in the National Football League?

Against tougher opponents? Or against lesser opponents? Let me think? Oh wait...trick question...it doesn't matter.

Man, you guys are funny. I love it here. It's a good place to be at 10-3....I meant 11-2...sorry.

THat is the last five games, including today. . . not the whole year. SInce the saints guy referenced the last five.

Copy that.

It was like a conversation with my wife. I listened to the first couple posts, then the last couple....oh wait, I don't listen to the last couple with my wife....crap! Come to think of it, I don't really listen the the beginning either.

We already have St Louis(Where we scored three more than they did) Cincy (Where we scored seven more than they did) Carolina (Where we scored three less than they did). . . .

In ten games.

I don't think this is quite correct, but still good stats though. We only have 8 common opponents right now (SF, CAR-1, ARI, TB-1, CLE, PIT, CIN, STL).

Falcons: 217 - 126

Saints: 194 - 155

That's taking into account ONLY both of our 1st games against TB & Carolina. We have not played Carolina twice & they have not played Tampa twice, so I only counted the 1st meeting of those teams.

Not only have we outscored NO by 23 points in common games, but our D has held them to 29 fewer points.

I don't think this is correct. We only have 8 common opponents right now (SF, CAR-1, ARI, TB-1, CLE, PIT, CIN, STL).

Falcons: 217 - 126

Saints: 194 - 155

That's taking into account ONLY both of our 1st games against TB & Carolina. We have not played Carolina twice & they have not played Tampa twice, so I only counted the 1st meeting of those teams.

Not only have we outscored NO by 23 points in common games, but our D has held them to 29 fewer points.

The above was in reponse to this.

Not the end of the argument. This is the NFL. We're rolling offensively more than any team in the NFC right now. Period.

5 points...that's like a safety and ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh FIELD GOAL!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAAAA! sorry, had to do it. Don't care how good ya are through 3,4,5 games..."this is the NFL" = 16 games...well for the saints anyway. ATL will probably play a few more than that this year. :lol::lol::lol:

I counted all games we have played against opponents we have both played. SO I gave them the second Carolina game instead of just the first. THem having an extra game against Carolina and us an extra game against Tampa doesn't exactly hurt the point.

yeah, actually makes the point stronger really, I'm just picky about stats because they can be easily manipulated to make things look the way people want them to.