Tom Jackson Just Dropped A BOMB On ESPN

Dale4Saul2Red0

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He just said no one would even think to consider this but...

the Atlanta Falcons have outscored the New Orleans Saints through 13 games this season. I'm not saying, I'm just saying.

I know. WHich is why I am really amused by the one guy who keeps saying "Well the Saints are better because they have an Elite offense and Atlanta doesn't!"

ALso, the Falcons outscored the saints through four quarters and an overtime as well.

:D

He just said no one would even think to consider this but...

the Atlanta Falcons have outscored the New Orleans Saints through 13 games this season. I'm not saying, I'm just saying.

That is great!!! I was thinking when they said 30+ points a game for the Aints that we have our share of 30+ point games also.

He gently said it towards Dilfer and Dilfer didn't say JACK. He couldn't. :lol:

I know, I left that part out because I didn't want it to turn into a Dilfer hate thread but what he said was directed towards Trent. Everyone got all quiet because they were thinking "****, Dilfer just got owned!"

Edited by Dale4Saul2Red0

Not the end of the argument. This is the NFL. We're rolling offensively more than any team in the NFC right now. Period.

That's if you only look at the amount of games that favors the Saints.

We're rolling as a team. Quick, remind who has the longest active winning streak in the National Football League?