Okay it seems miami has hired Al Golden from Temple..

SacFalcFan

Miami will never return to their glory days until:

They build a stadium that is actually on/near campus

Increase their budget for football coaches

Upgrade their athletic facilities

Change the mindset of their "fans"

I know Miami fans and that mindset is rather interesting. 2 losses and the team no longer exists in the minds of a lot of their fans. Nice comment on the stadium though- I agree 100%.

And just to think it was only a few short years ago that Greg Schiano was THE HOT PROPERTY, and virtually every program with an opening a HC would have given anything to get the guy on their campus. Not sure why I put that thought in this thread, but man Schiano was "nuclear hot" just a little while back and now I don't hear his name mentioned at all. I guess I though of him because Tha U supposedly wanted him much more than the ywanted Randy Shannon a few years ago.

I know he was very loyal to Rutgers for a while, but I wonder if it is that loyalty that has caused teams to stop going after him or if it is because the Scarlet Knights seem to have settled into the middle of the Big East pack.

I know he was very loyal to Rutgers for a while, but I wonder if it is that loyalty that has caused teams to stop going after him or if it is because the Scarlet Knights seem to have settled into the middle of the Big East pack.

Probably a little bit of both

I'm surprised anyone mentioned CMR this offseason after his repeated intentions of staying in Athens and his mediocre records the past few years