Congrat Falcons

SaintRay

You whipped a terrible Panther team today, but upped your record to 11-2. You guys are on a roll.

That Monday Night Football game scheduled December 27th between Falcons/Saints is gonna be a barnburner.

THE PANTHERS ARE THE PANTHERS. THANKS!

THE BUCS WON A GOOD ONE. THOSE GUYS

JUST KEEP HANGING AROUND. I LOOK FOR

A BOLD STATEMENT FROM THEIR COACH

SOMETIME THIS WEEK. I KIND'A LIKE

THE GUY. :D

You whipped a terrible Panther team today, but upped your record to 11-2. You guys are on a roll.

That Monday Night Football game scheduled December 27th between Falcons/Saints is gonna be a barnburner.

thanks...our game on the 19th(our next game) will be interesting against the seahawks...long road trip,and trying to prove something after that whipping they took today...congrats to you guys too

Edited by freebird587

Guest jb aka johnnybuc

Even as BUC fan that hates BOTH the Falcons and Saints, I am really looking forward to that game!;)

Guest jb aka johnnybuc

Behind in what? Brees has a SB ring and MVP, Matty Ice hasn't even won a playoff game....

Don't get ahead of yourselves Falcon fans, there is plenty of football yet to be played, anything can happen.

Allow them their Chest Thumping. They've earned it simply by having to listen to all the Saints fans here last season.;)

Allow them their Chest Thumping. They've earned it simply by having to listen to all the Saints fans here last season.;)

allow ****! after the 27th the only thing that will be thumping is the Defibrilator on revs heart after his heart attack!

it hurts when he loses to the saints!

Edited by SaintK

Hey look gang - IonSen88 has deemed it safe enough to return to RC. Been a while B)

Ahaha! Yeah, I've had to hide from my keyboard... B)

Nah, I've been here for 7 years. If I endured 2007 and still kept my rear-end in this place my loyalty cannot be questioned. Just finally done with work and school! B)

Behind in what? Brees has a SB ring and MVP, Matty Ice hasn't even won a playoff game....

Don't get ahead of yourselves Falcon fans, there is plenty of football yet to be played, anything can happen.

We were talking about this season. But we'll keep you in mind if we want a history lesson. Thanks.

and all off season...and this season...and next season :lol:

Can you blame us? We have earned something you haven't, and on the verge of possibly doing it again. I could see where you could say we won the SB and had a down year after it, but I see a winning team still in the hunt for their second.

Can you blame us? We have earned something you haven't, and on the verge of possibly doing it again. I could see where you could say we won the SB and had a down year after it, but I see a winning team still in the hunt for their second.

the point i was making is,all the bragging you guys do constently now that your team won a sb...some make it sound like you will win them all from now on,and no team has ever been as great as the saints,blah,blah,blah...i give your team respect...some of your fans...not so much

the point i was making is,all the bragging you guys do constently now that your team won a sb...some make it sound like you will win them all from now on,and no team has ever been as great as the saints,blah,blah,blah...i give your team respect...some of your fans...not so much

We have a taste for it, we have a winning team, what would you rather have us do?

Act like nothing happened or act like it wasn't a big deal, it was a big deal, some of us waited so long to see the banner raise up. WFW and Rev will hopefully one day experience what we have, so of course we will chest bump about it.

We have a taste for it, we have a winning team, what would you rather have us do?

WHATS THE USE IN WINNING IF YOU CAN'T CHEST THUMP? YOU'RE ONLY PROCLAIMING WHAT YOU'VE ALREADY DONE. THE ONLY PEOPLE WHO HATE CHEST THUMP'IN ARE USUALLY THE ONES WHO AIN'T GOT MUCH TO THUMP ABOUT. I'D THINK SOMETHING WAS WRONG WITH YOU IF YOU DIDN'T THUMP. THUMP EVERY CHANCE YOU GET! :D

Act like nothing happened or act like it wasn't a big deal, it was a big deal, some of us waited so long to see the banner raise up. WFW and Rev will hopefully one day experience what we have, so of course we will chest bump about it.

watch when we do it again! this offseason will be outright crazy for them! :lol:

Earned yes, without a doubt. Chest-thumping yes, without a doubt. Some of them were down right obnoxious about it. Lombardi Card galore!

What you fail to realize (on top of the increasingly huge pile of stuff you fail to realize) is that you clowns EARNED all that over the 4+ years I've been posting here, lord knows how bad it was prior to that. What you guys had to endure was simply your chickens coming home to roost. :)

What you fail to realize (on top of the increasingly huge pile of stuff you fail to realize) is that you clowns EARNED all that over the 4+ years I've been posting here, lord knows how bad it was prior to that. What you guys had to endure was simply your chickens coming home to roost. :)

it wasn't all that bad. i mean, you guys didn't have to be creative anymore.

it was nice not to see the use of intelligence from a new orleans saints fan for about six weeks.