7.6 yards a rush

LVfalconfan

I'm very happy for the win, but the facts that our defense has progressed asnod lately worries me a lot. If anyone can get that turned around it's Mike smith. I'm sure lofton is embarrassed. Any ways 11-2!!!

Think Lofton may be more banged up than we know.

And Falcons are top ten in scoring and scoring D- that will get you a long ways in the playoffs.

I don't think he was banged up. I think they got lax. They weren't gashing us up the middle they were running Power O's all over us. That is our OLB's. Plus our run splits were awful. Moore was not maintaining the edge after the corners set it. That is why when they broke it was to the sideline

Smitty will be getting in some arses this week for sure with Marshawn Lynch on the menu next

SRSLY????????????????????

I mean we win convincingly and still you have issues? when you shut down the passing they will run a lot.... I believe we can do better but no team is perfect stopping the run is normally our strength so chill!

We didnt shut down the pass as much as the Panthers are just awful in that department. The Panthers are ranked last in the NFL in passing and by a pretty large margin.

We didnt shut down the pass as much as the Panthers are just awful in that department. The Panthers are ranked last in the NFL in passing and by a pretty large margin.

OH.................I coulda have sworn we were out there on defense.......I didn't realize it was just pass and catch........Oh well I was completely wrong...They should have been -1000 on rushing d@mn the football for bouncing that way!

OH.................I coulda have sworn we were out there on defense.......I didn't realize it was just pass and catch........Oh well I was completely wrong...They should have been -1000 on rushing d@mn the football for bouncing that way!

You think bragging about shutting down the passing game of the worst passing team in the NFL by almost 400 yards is something to hang your hat on?

You think bragging about shutting down the passing game of the worst passing team in the NFL by almost 400 yards is something to hang your hat on?

NO! but given our past I think it was something our team needed in growth....after all we have grown by being in almost every situation ....we needed the experience where they HAD to run to stay even remotely in the game! now we have that experience and should be ready for almost ANYTHING!

THE ONLY THING THAT STILL BOTHERS ME IS WE APPARENTLY CAN NOT FIGURE OUT THE END AROUND!

Passing Yards allowed.

Rushing Yards allowed.

Points allowed.

Which is the most important stat?

Hint: they scored 1 TD and 1 FG. That's it.

We're 7th in the NFL in points allowed, and just gave up 10, which puts us at 18.69P/g. That puts us, currently, at the 5th best defense in the league. Not bad.

Quote For Truth. These cry babies need to look at what is important.

Quote For Truth. These cry babies need to look at what is important.

So do you, and a great regular season ain't it.

Our post-season record will be 0-0. We either need to seriously improve our defense, or the only record that matters will be 0-1.

Edited by Big Rob 64