Reasons why we will undoubtedly WIN this game.

KRUNKuno

It's our 13th game, guys, and were 10-2. It feels good to have the best record in the league, but it feels even better to have a confident team that quietly knows what's at stake. This level of professionalism is what separates the strong from the weak in this league. No gimmicks, no guarantees, just good ol' fashioned football. That's what legacies are made of. We'll continue to build on ours this week vs. a division foe. These games are never easy. No matter what their record might indicate, this game will be a doozy. I expect us to come out on top, however. Why, you ask? Well:

1. We're the better team in this matchup...point blank.

2. Jimmy Clausen has not looked good this year. I expect us to put a ton of pressure in his face with our blitz game.

3. Our DBs against their wide receivers is a matchup I know we'll win. Steve Smith has always been a problem for us, but he has not been having his best year.

4. Matt Ryan is coming off a subpar game. However, his magic held strong as he helped lead our team to victory. He will bounce back against the panthers.

5. Our run game is a force. Turner, Mughelli, and Snelling will create yards against their ailing defense.

6. Who's gonna cover Roddy White? The guy is a pure beast this year.

7. Our Atlanta Falcons offensive line has been quietly getting the job done this year. After starting off shaky, our O-line has stepped up big time.

8. Coach Smith knows that Carolina will be gearing for the upset. He will have our Falcons ready to go.

9. We have been great at getting off to fast starts. This trend will continue against an error prone team.

10. Jimmy Clausen looks like Shrek.

Guys, let's face it. We have a darn good team. This game will not serve as a speed bump to our season. Let's get out of here with no injuries and a win. Go Falcons!

Jimmy Clausen does look like a Mongoloid with his exaggerated forehead. And his brothers were some of the stupidest qb's i've ever seen in college football(not that their play affects his, but that family is D-U-M-B )

I like that the falcons are easily handling this team. Let's get a nice long touchdown drive to start the second half and completely break their spirit.

So happy to play them again at home later this year!

Edited by ScottCaseChiropractor

Jimmy Clausen does look like a Mongoloid with his exaggerated forehead. And his brothers were some of the stupidest qb's i've ever seen in college football(not that their play affects his, but that family is D-U-M-B )

I like that the falcons are easily handling this team. Let's get a nice long touchdown drive to start the second half and completely break their spirit.

So happy to play them again at home later this year!

:lol: +1 for your screen name alone