Ryan Jones

A-TowN.-

anyone ever heard of this kid? I was looking at some Korey Lindsey (wasn't all that impressed) so I was looking for more diamond in the rough type players. I came across Ryan Jones from NW Missouri State. He has 11 INT and 35 PBU in 2 years. Good stats, just wondering if anyone has watched him, sounds intriguing. 5-11, 195

I was trying to see if I could find some games of him about 2 months ago. I couldn't tho. Where did you see

Lindsey? I think we liked Lindsey from last year. I saw one game of him last year against William&Mary. But

yeah Jones has been making a lil noise.

It was the William and Mary game. I seen him get beat on some crossing routes, and come backs. Not a good tackler or block shedder. Very raw. I wanna see Ryan play though. Sounds good from reading bout him.

Jones is moving up. Wes Bunting said 5-6 and he was invited to either the E-W or TX-Nat and the guy is fast

and if he has a good allstar game he could move into the 4th.

I like Jones a lot as a late round pick. I think given the play of our CB's the last few weeks, I doubt we pick one early. Instead, I'd expect TD to get some late round gem.

Another CB to keep an eye on is Justin Rodgers, Richmond.

• 3 weeks later...

I like Jones a lot as a late round pick. I think given the play of our CB's the last few weeks, I doubt we pick one early. Instead, I'd expect TD to get some late round gem.

Another CB to keep an eye on is Justin Rodgers, Richmond.

I like both Jones and Rogers as late rd picks at CB. Rogers has been invited to the combine and will play in

the E-W Shrine game. My only issue with him is he is too thin. Needs to bulk up. But he is versatile tho. I

think I would take Jones over Rogers tho.