Mark Madoff, Bernie's Son . . . Dead

HolyMoses

yeah I was reading that.....

Honestly the first thing that came to mind I have to admit though that "suicide" had " " around it.

Maybe I have watched too many mob movies in my life but given what his dad did and the money he lost people...... I would not be shocked to find out there was more to it then reported.

Honestly the first thing that came to mind I have to admit though that "suicide" had " " around it.

Maybe I have watched too many mob movies in my life but given what his dad did and the money he lost people...... I would not be shocked to find out there was more to it then reported.

My wife said the same thing

Clearly the worst possible way to punish Bernie.

If Bernie had robbed me of millions and was put away into a place where I couldn't reach him, **** right I'd go after his family. They all knew of the scam he was running, what son doesn't know his fathers dirty-dealing?

Edit: There is probably a mile-long hitlist on every member of his immediate family. I would predict one die each anniversary.

If Bernie had robbed me of millions and was put away into a place where I couldn't reach him, **** right I'd go after his family. They all knew of the scam he was running, what son doesn't know his fathers dirty-dealing?Edit: There is probably a mile-long hitlist on every member of his immediate family. I would predict one die each anniversary.

LOL apparently the NCAA thinks Cam Newton didnt know about his father's dirty dealing

If Bernie had robbed me of millions and was put away into a place where I couldn't reach him, **** right I'd go after his family. They all knew of the scam he was running, what son doesn't know his fathers dirty-dealing?

Edit: There is probably a mile-long hitlist on every member of his immediate family. I would predict one die each anniversary.

If I remember correctly, it was Madoff's son's who originally turned him in. And going after a mans family is truly pathetic.

If I remember correctly, it was Madoff's son's who originally turned him in. And going after a mans family is truly pathetic.

exactly. And people think just because that his son, that he automatically knows everything that goes on with his father. There are alot of people out there who are doing some shady stuff and their family or love ones don't even know anything about it.