Panty Fans Are Sorry

RaptorClaw

I always go to the opponents message board the week we are playing them. I can honestly say the Panties are sorry. I have never seen a group that is so pathetic. I know that they are 1-11 but that should not mean that you give up on every game. I have not seen one post stating how they will beat the Falcons.

Someone up there needs to get a set of balls and start talking some **** about how they are going to beat us.

LOL Carolinahuddle.com has a 100 post minimum to start a topic. Talk about hiding and dodging.

They have no support for their team. Can't wait to put up 30 on them in the first half and see them running for the exits. Tomorrow the Falcons play at Falcon Field @ BOA Stadium

That 100-post minimum is a good idea to stop any trolling on their boards. I wish we had that here.

The best way to stop trolling is to ignore them. Everytime on this board when a regular troller posts there are always 20+ replys argueing with them. These same posters will the complain about the troll. If you ignore them they will go away.

I always go to the opponents message board the week we are playing them. I can honestly say the Panties are sorry. I have never seen a group that is so pathetic. I know that they are 1-11 but that should not mean that you give up on every game. I have not seen one post stating how they will beat the Falcons.

Someone up there needs to get a set of balls and start talking some **** about how they are going to beat us.

Try checking this board... bout 3 years ago. It wasn't happy, and I can understand why the Panthers aren't either.

Try checking this board... bout 3 years ago. It wasn't happy, and I can understand why the Panthers aren't either.

Absolutely...they may not have had to endure all of the things Falcons fans did three years ago, but they have nothing to cheer about and nothing to hope for until the draft rolls around.

The best way to stop trolling is to ignore them. Everytime on this board when a regular troller posts there are always 20+ replys argueing with them. These same posters will the complain about the troll. If you ignore them they will go away.

This is the best way, but alot of posters just dont get it, no matter how many facts you bring up in a topic trolls will always troll. They are not just going to out of no where admitt they are wrong. No matter what we have to remember that trolls gonna troll and haters gonna hate, best to just ignore it.

For once, I would love to see one of those trolls post a thread with it getting no responses and with the OP receiving a - 500 rating.

Then watch the thread sink off the front page under the weight of the negs.

When they're not getting the attention that they seek they'll go away.

What do you expect from a 1-11 team? Panther fans in general are just looking forward to the off season when a new HC comes to town. Until then, there's not much to talk about. We know we suck.

The same thing happens to all fan bases in the middle of a horrible year. The Bucs last season, the '07 Falcons, the Saints for the better part of 30 years.

I can't insult them. Its not like I would be full of joy and smack talking if we were 1-11. Its not so long ago that we were pretty down and out too. Terrible memories. Only thing they have to look forward to is next season. If there is one. So I just hope we go out there tomorrow and whoop them pretty bad. Least we can do helping them towards the #1 pick.

What do you expect from a 1-11 team? Panther fans in general are just looking forward to the off season when a new HC comes to town. Until then, there's not much to talk about. We know we suck.

The same thing happens to all fan bases in the middle of a horrible year. The Bucs last season, the '07 Falcons, the Saints for the better part of 30 years.

:lol::lol::lol:

True.

Truth