I bow down to Jaxson Shipley

Same Ol Falcons

He is Jordan Shipley's younger brother, he's a senior at Brownwood and they played the reigning 2 time state champion Carthage Bulldogs tonight in a 3A Texas state semi-final tonight and Shipley showed out in a losing effort 35-28.

The only reason Brownwood lost is because Carthage's RB broke for over 300 yards

Carthage had to make a goal line stand with .02 left in the game and quadruple covered Shipley and he still caught the ball but was pushed out before he could get a foot down

What a game!

the real question is who wears his pjs?

That corner and two safeties that triple covered him the whole game and still let him get over 200 and 3 td's should wear them

I still can't believe Holland Hunter rushed for over 300 yards against the #18 team in the nation, but then again he is the #29th ranked runningback in the nation

That corner and two safeties that triple covered him the whole game and still let him get over 200 and 3 td's should wear them

I still can't believe Holland Hunter rushed for over 300 yards against the #18 team in the nation, but then again he is the #29th ranked runningback in the nation

Hunter Holland.