New Atlanta Falcons Christmas video (suggestions)

Espo

Well for most of you guys who been here at least from the 08 season, will remember the Falcons christmas video i made. My computer was all messed up last year to make a Christmas video. BUT i will be doing one this year. Just like the video in 08 i like to use a game that we came from behind in a miracle type way. I don't think i have a lack of options this year. lol SOOO please let me know or give me options on which game i should use.

Also here is the link to the last xmas video i made.

Atlanta Falcons Christmas Carol

Well for most of you guys who been here at least from the 08 season, will remember the Falcons christmas video i made. My computer was all messed up last year to make a Christmas video. BUT i will be doing one this year. Just like the video in 08 i like to use a game that we came from behind in a miracle type way. I don't think i have a lack of options this year. lol SOOO please let me know or give me options on which game i should use.

Also here is the link to the last xmas video i made.

Atlanta Falcons Christmas Carol

I had to pause it just to give you a plus one. Let me know if you need any help with the content.

Awesome. Try and pull a lil more dr. Seuss out of you this year and rhyme a little more in the captions. That was Good christmas music.

You really have a blank canvas with this one. Im thinking the BAL game. It would be awesome if you could throw a lil Falcon hate in there by the "experts" like previously stated

You gotta make Dilfer or Bayless the grinch.

THIS !!! Bayless, (GAY-MESS, imo), as the Grinch, with Dilfer..er "Dillweed" pulling the sleigh!! hahahaha!! OR....... Make it a POSITIVE SPIN. Imagine Coach Smith as Santa, bringing "SUPERBOWL GIFTS" to all the Good little FALCON fans!!! hahaha!! Singing out - "On Ryan, On Gonzo, On Turner, & Biermann, On Spoon, On Lofton, On Snelling & BLITZING!!!" lol Sorry, I got carried away!! lol