We Just Got Mad Props from Chris Berman on ESPN

I think we hear Gruden talks about QB's so much because he is trying to audition for a coaching job. I also believe thats why he did the little piece he did on the QB's this year for the draft. Showing an owner he can coach up a young QB. Maybe I'm wrong but that's just my opinion. But he doesn't bother me Jaws voice is annoying to me.

He gave us checks and double checks from coaching to clutch wins. It was very nice to hear him go: Quarterback, check....stud receivers, check.....RB, check.....clutch wins, double check... B)

Don't get too excited there kiddo. When you pull back the curtain on this one and realize that ESPN is going to start pumping the Monday night game between the Falcons and the Ain'ts you realize that he is just being a corporate shill. The Falcons will return to their rightful position in Bristol next year, just barely making the scroll at the bottom of the screen...

Don't get too excited there kiddo. When you pull back the curtain on this one and realize that ESPN is going to start pumping the Monday night game between the Falcons and the Ain'ts you realize that he is just being a corporate shill. The Falcons will return to their rightful position in Bristol next year, just barely making the scroll at the bottom of the screen...

ESPN has finally said, through Berman, what we've known all the while...WE HAVE A GOOD TEAM. I'm not sure I understand what you mean about "pumping the Monday night game between the Falcons and Saints, etc, etc., but NOW is when the Falcons can start their "legacy." If they never say another good word about the Falcons and we win the SB, it will be just fine with me. It was just one, good, factual piece on the Falcons. An 8 year old could've done the same piece and it wouldn't change who the Falcons are and what we've done to this point.