We Just Got Mad Props from Chris Berman on ESPN

Theyhateme : )

Not sure I want ESPN to rep us. Kinda like the girl you wanted so bad and then you finally get her and you find out she's really annoying.

Preach it mastershake. I'm with you on this one.

Screw ESPN. I don't want them liking us.

I'm not sure...but it was str8 to the point and he checked off everything...he mentioned win over the Ravens, check....GB, check...I smiled when he was done, feeling totally vindicated as a long time Falcon Fan. B)

Same here! I can live with not being talked about...it's just that when you do, don't disrespect us or discount the many good things we've done.

He gave us checks and double checks from coaching to clutch wins. It was very nice to hear him go: Quarterback, check....stud receivers, check.....RB, check.....clutch wins, double check... B)

Berman is one guy I can't stand. He is an annoying parody. He says nothing at all, but with conviction. He is a loud, obnoxious irritating lummox, but I guess, even that jackwad can get it right once in a while.

Berman is one guy I can't stand. He is an annoying parody. He says nothing at all, but with conviction. He is a loud, obnoxious irritating lummox, but I guess, even that jackwad can get it right once in a while.

Thank you! I especially can't stand his replays. He is a caricature of himself. He's like the old guy at a job that's been there so long that they just find busy work for him to do so he feels good about himself and it keeps him out of the way. Those same calls he's been using for 20 years are so annoying. Same with Madden toward the end. I don't hate the guy, just can't take his act anymore. Give me Billick or Gruden anyday.

Thank you! I especially can't stand his replays. He is a caricature of himself. He's like the old guy at a job that's been there so long that they just find busy work for him to do so he feels good about himself and it keeps him out of the way. Those same calls he's been using for 20 years are so annoying. Same with Madden toward the end. I don't hate the guy, just can't take his act anymore. Give me Billick or Gruden anyday.

Gruden? Really? The guy the hangs on the balls of whatever QB is playing on MNF? Cant stand Gruden or Jaws.