Mirror, Mirror, On The Wall.....

Supes™

KSFalcon77 wins this weeks cartoon contest for the seasons first Panthers game with his suggestion: "Go with the image they use with the kitten looking in the mirror and seeing a Lion. Show a panther looking in the mirror and seeing a kitten with Falco intimidating him or something.

Put something in there about you know what you are in your heart or something."

I tweaked his idea somewhat and had a lot of fun drawing it up for what I think is a really good one.

KSFalcon77, get on in here and take a bow and don't forget to PM me your name and address for your signed poster print. Good job!!!

Click on Image to Enlarge

2ed1u15.jpg

http://www.youtube.c...h?v=1ejmkh2O3pg

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey. This is great. I like the mirror inversion of their 1-11 record. Carolina is, of course, the greatest team in the NFC South....Or is that Tampa Bay?

Hey. I feel like a dummy. But I just here lately learned that to look at the pics. You gotta be signed in. But these are always great!!!

Great work as always Supes, I'm smiling like I will be all day Sunday.

OH MAN! Brilliant!

I love it. That's newspaper-worthy right there (and not AJC-worthy, but REAL newspaper-worthy).

:lol: :lol: Nice job Supers. I love the reverse of the record in the mirror the way he perceives himself and some Aerosmith. Great job!!!

Thanks fellers! I 'preciate it. B)

KSFalcon77 wins this weeks cartoon contest for the seasons first Panthers game with his suggestion: "Go with the image they use with the kitten looking in the mirror and seeing a Lion. Show a panther looking in the mirror and seeing a kitten with Falco intimidating him or something.

Put something in there about you know what you are in your heart or something."

I tweaked his idea somewhat and had a lot of fun drawing it up for what I think is a really good one.

KSFalcon77, get on in here and take a bow and don't forget to PM me your name and address for your signed poster print. Good job!!!

Click on Image to Enlarge

2ed1u15.jpg

http://www.youtube.c...h?v=1ejmkh2O3pg

How do you do it? Man, I love your cartoons...and the detail. The Hickory Stick is "shallacked"