Matt Ryan MVP!

Ryan has to play near flawless football and win all 4 upcoming games

Madden Curse to hit Brees

Brady to throw 10 INTs and 0 TDs over the next 4 games

Rodgers and the Packers not make the play-offs

Vick to have another public relations incident

Rothensberger to visit another college town night club

Jones-Drew fumble in the closing minutes and cost the Jaquars a game or two

Manning to continue to play like he has (Never thought I would say that)

If all that above happens then he might finish second in the voting <_<

Ryan has to play near flawless football and win all 4 upcoming games

Madden Curse to hit Brees

Brady to throw 10 INTs and 0 TDs over the next 4 games

Rodgers and the Packers not make the play-offs

Vick to have another public relations incident

Rothensberger to visit another college town night club

Jones-Drew fumble in the closing minutes and cost the Jaquars a game or two

Manning to continue to play like he has (Never thought I would say that)

If all that above happens then he might finish second in the voting <_<

you really think he is that far behind those guys in the MVP race?? ii think he has to have a 3 good games and a great game against the AINTS.

What do you guys think it will take for Matt to win the MVP this year in the final 4 games. Obviously wins yards and tds, but what else will factor in to help him get this award??

The removal from the league of Manning, Brady, Vick and Brees, as well as any remotely successful quarterback from a tam that plays a flashy offense for sleeping with young boys. Because even if its a third stats and a third winning, its also a third 'bling'.

Brady>>>>Vick>>>>>>>>Ryan>>Rodgers

Brady has to have a Manning like collapse, and Vick will have to come back to earth. Even if that were to happen it would still be a toss up since Rodgers is having a better statistical year working with less.

Pretty much. Brady and Vick would have to play extremely pedestrian and Matt would have to put up numbers like he did in the Ravens game in the last 4 (specifically against N.O. b/c that's a nationally televised game) and that's probably not gonna happen b/c if we get up on any of these teams we're gonna do what we love to do...run the ball. Belicheck loves to keep throwing regardless of how big his team is up and Vick still has the ability to kill teams with a lead with his legs.

He'll finish top 4 though.

Pretty much. Brady and Vick would have to play extremely pedestrian and Matt would have to put up numbers like he did in the Ravens game in the last 4 (specifically against N.O. b/c that's a nationally televised game) and that's probably not gonna happen b/c if we get up on any of these teams we're gonna do what we love to do...run the ball. Belicheck loves to keep throwing regardless of how big his team is up and Vick still has the ability to kill teams with a lead with his legs.

He'll finish top 4 though.

Honestly I think he would have to play even better than the Ravens game. throwing 50 times and barely breaking 300 yards isn't gonna cut it.

To your point about what we do with leads your absolutely right. We don't put teams out of there misery we just let them bleed out instead, pretty lame but oh well a wins a win.

And yes he will finish top 4.

Honestly I think he would have to play even better than the Ravens game. throwing 50 times and barely breaking 300 yards isn't gonna cut it.

To your point about what we do with leads your absolutely right. We don't put teams out of there misery we just let them bleed out instead, pretty lame but oh well a wins a win.

And yes he will finish top 4.

In the end though I don't really think that people look at a 300 yard game with 3 TDs and discredit it though b/c of the number of passes. You gotta take what the D gives you...if they take away the deep ball just dink and dunk down the field. It all works.

I don't really have a problem with us running the ball with a lead. Forget the awards...it's all about the W. I feel we go too conservative (on offense and defense) sometimes with a lead and that's why teams consistently find their way back in games with us.