Saturday, December 11

Class A Championship

1:00pm Clinch County vs. Savannah Christian - clinch county

Class AAA Championship

4:30pm Carrollton vs. Sandy Creek - carrollton

Class AAAAA Championship

8:00pm Brookwood vs. Colquitt County - Brookwood

btw all the games are on GPB.

ya gotta go for my high school brookwood.

Kinda funny I just realized that this semester for one of my classes, me and 2 others from my class had to drive down to Moultrie for a project and we were working with some of the coaches of Colquitt.. ya i know "cool story bro" ya ya hah

What year did u graduate?

I grew up in gwinnett and went to brookwood for 2 yrs then we moved to cobb and I transfered to harrison. But I graduated in 03. But coach crews is my uncle so I've always paid close attention to them. Grew up in that program.

Really your Uncle? small world hah, I was friends with his daughter her senior year we had acouple electives together. Im really glad we are back on top though, It was a bad couple years for Gwinnett football as a whole these past couple years

Really your Uncle? small world hah, I was friends with his daughter her senior year we had acouple electives together. Im really glad we are back on top though, It was a bad couple years for Gwinnett football as a whole these past couple years

Yea she is getting married in a couple of months, but its great they are back up there I know his first few years as HC after hunter stepped down were rough.

Yea she is getting married in a couple of months, but its great they are back up there I know his first few years as HC after hunter stepped down were rough.

I wasnt in the program when i was little so I really have no memory of Dave Hunter as a coach. I remember as a Freshman seeing Antion "Poo" Lamar and Convington dominate as RB, seeing Lester at Parkview with there whole OLine going D1... Its kinda sad though, the fan support has dipped some from when I was a senior. I remember it being a packed house even if we were playing meadowcreek, now it looks like they cant get a good crowd for Bwood standards for playoff games

who all is going to try and be at any games. I will be at the Calhoun game for sure.

got a question for you, is lamb still on the hot seat or anything. a few years ago there was some rumblings that lamb was on the hot seat. he should never been on it, he's a great coach and i never believed he should be in trouble. i had a great opportunity to help out the ATC for a year at calhoun and he's a terrific coach up there

Friday, December 10

Class AA Championship

4:30pm Buford vs. Calhoun

Class AAAA Championship

8:00pm Chattahoochee vs. Starr's Mill

Saturday, December 11

Class A Championship

1:00pm Clinch County vs. Savannah Christian

Class AAA Championship

4:30pm Carrollton vs. Sandy Creek

Class AAAAA Championship

8:00pm Brookwood vs. Colquitt County

Buford

Starrs Mill

Clinch County

Carrollton

Brookwood

got a question for you, is lamb still on the hot seat or anything. a few years ago there was some rumblings that lamb was on the hot seat. he should never been on it, he's a great coach and i never believed he should be in trouble. i had a great opportunity to help out the ATC for a year at calhoun and he's a terrific coach up there

no he is not on the hot seat. He wins to many games and the football community loves him. Outside of the football community that is a different story. Huge rivalry with the baseball team. Players and coaches that have left the football program have major issues with him. So it all in who you ask, but bottom line no hot seat.