Panthers to unveil new logo after Falcons game

FalconinPA

According to various league sources, the Carolina Panthers front office having been meeting all week to come up with a new logo to better suit there team. With their season going the way that it has, and the high powered Falcons up next on the schedule, this is supposedly what they came up with. You will have to take my word for it because I don't have reliable sources. I like it.

declawedlogo.jpg

According to various league sources, the Carolina Panthers front office having been meeting all week to come up with a new logo to better suit there team. With their season going the way that it has, and the high powered Falcons up next on the schedule, this is supposedly what they came up with. You will have to take my word for it because I don't have reliable sources. I like it.

declawedlogo.jpg

LOL! I love it! thanks for sharing!

declawedlogo.jpg

:D Very Good,,, rhooar th

declawedlogo.jpg

i was taking this very serious until i saw the pic, lol.