Dreams Coming True

Hey guys. I don't know about you but I've had numerous times in my life had dreams about plays in sporting events and then them becoming true. It's happened so many times that trying to pick out 1 example is hard. I don't recall this ever happening in any other aspect of my life except watching sporting events.

But last night I had a great dream where I married a young petite, black haired girl named Cindy. Now I don't currently know any girls named Cindy but I am fixing to move to some apartments in Cullman, AL (hopefully by this time next week i'll be living there) and well maybe I would meet this girl named Cindy. What do you guys think? Could this dream really mean something or am I probably making something out of nothing?

Don't know if you'll meet Cindy, but Cullman, AL was the HQ for the Klan in the 80's! Don't break down in the country without a cell phone!!!

Hey guys. I don't know about you but I've had numerous times in my life had dreams about plays in sporting events and then them becoming true. It's happened so many times that trying to pick out 1 example is hard. I don't recall this ever happening in any other aspect of my life except watching sporting events.

But last night I had a great dream where I married a young petite, black haired girl named Cindy. Now I don't currently know any girls named Cindy but I am fixing to move to some apartments in Cullman, AL (hopefully by this time next week i'll be living there) and well maybe I would meet this girl named Cindy. What do you guys think? Could this dream really mean something or am I probably making something out of nothing?

Waiting on folks to show up for a meeting--so I googled Cindy Cullman Alabama and here is what your getting

miley_walmart_2e__oPt.jpg

Haha! Looks nothing like the girl in my dreams.

This.

Dreams of sporting events (scores, particular moments) have the opportunity to actually come true because of the small (in relation to life) deviation in what may occur. When you start talking about life, then the odds of something happening that you dreamed (and wrote down to confirm, your mind plays tricks like that on you) are pretty much impossible although it can (you do sleep probably at least 365 times a year) happen coincidentally.

Example: I had a dream last Friday night about our game against the Bucs. Two different ones actually, and I made sure to write it down because I often have vivid dreams. The first was the beginning of the game, we went 3 and out then punted to the Bucs who drove for a FG. We started driving on our next possession and then I woke up.

Second dream though scared the **** out of me. We were down 24-21 and had the ball. Matt Ryan tossed an INT, and I decided (for one reason or another) look at the full stats on NFL.com and saw that Ryan had thrown 3 INTs (including this latest one). The Bucs proceeded to kick a FG making it 27-21 with very little time left. Now you probably see why I was scared shitless on our last drive.

The point is, while incredibly similar, it didn't happen. Which further proves my point.

About your dream, you mentioned you don't know any girls named Cindy. Can you think of one from your past or one you've seen mentioned that is sexy enough that would stick in your subconscious? That could help to explain it.

This.

Dreams of sporting events (scores, particular moments) have the opportunity to actually come true because of the small (in relation to life) deviation in what may occur. When you start talking about life, then the odds of something happening that you dreamed (and wrote down to confirm, your mind plays tricks like that on you) are pretty much impossible although it can (you do sleep probably at least 365 times a year) happen coincidentally.

Example: I had a dream last Friday night about our game against the Bucs. Two different ones actually, and I made sure to write it down because I often have vivid dreams. The first was the beginning of the game, we went 3 and out then punted to the Bucs who drove for a FG. We started driving on our next possession and then I woke up.

Second dream though scared the **** out of me. We were down 24-21 and had the ball. Matt Ryan tossed an INT, and I decided (for one reason or another) look at the full stats on NFL.com and saw that Ryan had thrown 3 INTs (including this latest one). The Bucs proceeded to kick a FG making it 27-21 with very little time left. Now you probably see why I was scared shitless on our last drive.

The point is, while incredibly similar, it didn't happen. Which further proves my point.

About your dream, you mentioned you don't know any girls named Cindy. Can you think of one from your past or one you've seen mentioned that is sexy enough that would stick in your subconscious? That could help to explain it.

Good thoughts. I saw a lot of girls yesterday. I was out and about more than I usually am. It probably doesn't mean anything. Was just wondering if anyone else has ever had anything like happen before.

petite black haired girl named Cindy? Were you watching a rerun of Laverne and Shirley or the movie American Graffiti before you went to bed?

11454876_gal.jpg

Nope dude! :lol:

You'd think after 20 years of broadcasting games producers could make Joe stop himself from prefacing every comment with the phrase "real nice job"

Sometimes I'll hear an analyst and think "how does this person get paid to talk on tv?"

With Joe Theismann I ask myself, "how does this person manage to dress himself?" I'm just impressed he hasn't ruined all the AV equipment with the drool that must come out with every dumb thing he says.

....But last night I had a great dream where I married a young petite, black haired girl named Cindy. Now I don't currently know any girls named Cindy but I am fixing to move to some apartments in Cullman, AL (hopefully by this time next week i'll be living there) and well maybe I would meet this girl named Cindy. What do you guys think? Could this dream really mean something or am I probably making something out of nothing?

Did another search for Cindy in Cullman, but this time using Bing--and found another dream girl named Cindy for you. Hope that the two of you are very happy in your future together!

sweetkiss.jpg