If Only the Falcons Dominated Inferior Competition Like Those other NFC Elites

Peyton

Average score against teams with records .500 or lower.

New Orleans 25 Opponents 20 - 5 point average margin of victory.

Chicago 21 Opponents 15 - 6 points

New York Giants 28 Opponents 22 - 6 points

Philadelphia 30 Opponents 27 - 3 points

Green Bay 29 Opponents 15 - 14 points

Atlanta 30 Opponents 16 - 14 points.

If only the Falcons could dominate the lightweights like thos other elite NFC teams.

Thank you Arizona game!

How bad did the Saints beat them again?

Oh... oh that's right. Kekekeke :lol:

It's true that the Falcons have that blowout over Arizona, but all those of those other teams also have big blowout wins too.

I know I am basically spamming the boards with stats today, I guess I am fired up by some of the stupid stuff I am hearing out there.

Hopefully all the info I am providing is worthy.

Blowing people out usually adds to your NFL radar cross section, causes undue wear and tear on your team and does absolutely nothing for your win column...

I'd rather win a close game and bask in the glow of an exciting game that came down to the wire. That's just me!

Vanilla and close is just as good a win as a flea-flicked up romp on someones head.

Smitty has a plan here and it's NOT to show his cards yet.

The Falcons team is a big, mean train that has a big (albeit humble) head of steam right now. Smitty and the Falcons know this but they have yet to stoke the coal box and really belch some smoke out of the pipe yet.

Regular season wins can stay close and vanilla for now. But look out if we make the post season... as the throttles will be pinned to the stops!!!

Just my opinion.

Blowing people out usually adds to your NFL radar cross section, causes undue wear and tear on your team and does absolutely nothing for your win column...

I'd rather win a close game and bask in the glow of an exciting game that came down to the wire. That's just me!

Vanilla and close is just as good a win as a flea-flicked up romp on someones head.

The Falcons team is a big, mean train that has a big (albeit humble) head of steam right now. Smitty and the Falcons know this but they have yet to stoke the coal box and really belch some smoke out of the pipe yet.

Regular season wins can stay close and vanilla for now. But look out if we make the post season... as the throttles will be pinned to the stops!!!

Just my opinion.

Why do I get the idea that you only read the thread title and didn't actually look at my post lol.

Wait a minute. You mean to tell me that the all mighty Vick or the QB God Brees margins of victory arent as much as Ryan and the Falcons? What ever will the Ryan haters Vick/Brees nut huggers use now to prove their point? What is the world coming to? Lets give them 4 more games and see where they stand then. :unsure:

Wait a minute. You mean to tell me that the all mighty Vick or the QB God Brees margins of victory arent as much as Ryan and the Falcons? What ever will the Ryan haters Vick/Brees nut huggers use now to prove their point? What is the world coming to? Lets give them 4 more games and see where they stand then. :unsure:

Well just against the bad teams.

If only the Falcons could dominate the lightweights like thos other elite NFC teams.

Wow. Talk about debunking an argument! The best post I have seen in a long time, and by far the best argument I have seen made against the talking heads -- including my own, which I thought were very good. ;)

This Bud is definitely for you!

Just my opinion.

It's a process. Let's face it... we are still using our offense to help protect our defense. Moving the chains is also a phase of the game that I believe Smitty and Mularkey want Ryan and the offense to master before they open up the entire field. As much of a veteran that Matt Ryan resembles, he's still only in his third year. And the offense is still missing a gamebreaker -- be it from the slot, or out of the backfield.

So slow and methodical will be our pace to minimize mistakes and play to our advantages.

It's a process. Let's face it... we are still using our offense to help protect our defense. Moving the chains is also a phase of the game that I believe Smitty and Mularkey want Ryan and the offense to master before they open up the entire field. As much of a veteran that Matt Ryan resembles, he's still only in his third year. And the offense is still missing a gamebreaker -- be it from the slot, or out of the backfield.

So slow and methodical will be our pace to minimize mistakes and play to our advantages.

This!!

WE DOMINATE SCORE BOARDS. LIKE THE LAST TIME

WE WERE IN THE SUPER DOME. AT THE END OF THE

GAME, WE HAD DOMINATED YOUR SCORE BOARD.

27-24 .... REMEMBER? :D

It's true that the Falcons have that blowout over Arizona, but all those of those other teams also have big blowout wins too.

I know I am basically spamming the boards with stats today, I guess I am fired up by some of the stupid stuff I am hearing out there.

Hopefully all the info I am providing is worthy.

Heck peyton........that ain't spam ..........its anti- troll formula stfu 57.........preach on the choir is tuning up

sam