Which would you prefer?

FalconsfanDK

It is a lot different being a Falcons fan this season than in years past. This is the first time a fan could really feel any hope (much less being confident) that they would consistently come back from a deficit in the 2nd half. This year, if there are a few seconds left on the clock, you feel deep down that they are going to pull it out.

The question posted about whether fans would rather have the Falcons lose in the NFC Championship game or the Superbowl for me is a sentiment of past years as a fan of this team. It is from a time when you expected the other shoe to drop at any moment.

Sure, this team may lose in either of those games or even before they get to them. But, it is not something that I am expecting to happen. This team has already exceeded my expectations for this season and have shown a never say die attitude that I have never seen in the Falcons in more than just one game here and there along their history. Their expectations are the only ones they have to live up to now and I believe their goal all along has been to win the trophy. I would not bet against them.

Why does she look like a frog there? Her nose is way to thin to balance the separation between her eyes. I was playing with the joan rivers thing but really that picture is seriously creeping me out.

With all honesty I have full confidence that the Falcons could and will reach the super bowl. I don't think that question even realistically makes sense. The worst the falcons can do is lose to the superbowl, that's how good I think they are. (knock on wood)

I am just curious to know what you guys would prefer or hate the most

Get to the superbowl and Lose it again or lose in the NFC Championship game?

Possibly the dumbest question posted this week. Why don't you ask that question to the members of the 1998 season’s Minnesota Vikings team? I'm sure you'll get a reaction.

I am just curious to know what you guys would prefer or hate the most

Get to the superbowl and Lose it again or lose in the NFC Championship game?

It is stupid, negative threads such as this that keep me away from this message board these days.

I prefer to enjoy this fantastic season without the constant worrying of a bunch of nancies.

You're "just curious to know"? :rolleyes:

It is stupid, negative threads such as this that keep me away from this message board these days.

I prefer to enjoy this fantastic season without the constant worrying of a bunch of nancies.

You're "just curious to know"? :rolleyes:

Exactly, this is like laying on top of a beautiful naked woman and saying "I wonder if she makes good biscuits"

Remember where this franchise was 3 years ago.....

Frickin enjoy the season,it's shaping up to be something magical hopefully,but there is a lot of football to be played.

This team is solid but **** I don't think they have clicked on all cylinders yet.

What an incredibly miserable question to pose. You have got to be quite the cynical fan. After the season is over, maybe you can ask some woulda, coulda, shoula and if questions. Right now, just enjoy the ride. Even in 98, I was not so sure of a this team. It's like, when the game is on the line, you just know they are gonna win. When is the last time, if ever, you could genuinely feel that way about a Falcons, or Atlanta, team?

Against Pitts, I was even surprised we lost. I knew we were coming back against Philly right before the half. This is a great moment in Falcons' history and I'm loving it like McDonald's.