Time to Be Cowboy Fans Again...

If Falcons fans have never rooted for the Cowboys, this is the week to do so. If the Cowboys win, the only scenario that keeps the Eagles in the playoffs through 14 weeks is if Detroit beats Green Bay and Minnesota beats the Giants. Both have to happen if the Eagles lose to keep them in the playoffs

You say "through 14 weeks"...

A loss this weekend does not mathematically eliminate the Eagles from the playoffs, right? Just so everyone is clear on this, even if the Eagles lose this weekend, they're not out of it permanently. Just because a team isn't leading their division or holding down a wild card spot after 14 weeks doesn't mean much unless they're already mathematically excluded.

With that said, a Cowboys victory would still be nice. If nothing else, it helps give us more room to breath.

I want Vick to make the playoffs, I just don't want them to make it to the NFCCG. This is our year!

Let Philly lose in the divisional round to the Chicago Bears. Which will probably happen anyway if they make it. That's a bad matchup for them

Edited by JRock2012

Vick is still one of my favorite players so i hope the Eagles win.

I won't neg you but I disagree and I live Vick also. I feel he's a matchup problem for this team tho so I want them out. Not to mention he's a great athlete and he would def bring some extra to face us and the media thing would be a huge distraction. Don't want to see the Eagles in the playoffs but if we do I would love to get revenge also.

Edited by BackForThe2ndTime

You say "through 14 weeks"...

A loss this weekend does not mathematically eliminate the Eagles from the playoffs, right? Just so everyone is clear on this, even if the Eagles lose this weekend, they're not out of it permanently. Just because a team isn't leading their division or holding down a wild card spot after 14 weeks doesn't mean much unless they're already mathematically excluded.

With that said, a Cowboys victory would still be nice. If nothing else, it helps give us more room to breath.

Yes. Please clarify.

To be honest, we just need the Giants to beat the Eagles when they play each other. I played with the playoff machine on ESPN. If they end with matching records, the Eagles could miss the wildcard with the Saints/Packers having better conference records

I won't neg you but I disagree and I live Vick also. I feel he's a matchup problem for this team tho so I want them out. Not to mention he's a great athlete and he would def bring some extra to face us and the media thing would be a huge distraction. Don't want to see the Eagles in the playoffs but if we do I would love to get revenge also.

Playing the Eagles is my biggest fear as well since i agree wholeheartedly about the matchup problems. I want them to win, get into the playoffs, and lose before they would play us.

Vick is still one of my favorite players so i hope the Eagles win.

How could you--- or anyone--- but ESPECIALLY a Falcon fan--- consider that sadistic, vicious, cruel, inhumane, psychopathic sociopath dog-torturer to be a "favorite"? Let's forget, for a moment, the damage he did to the Falcons franchise; look at what he did to those helpless, defenseless dogs. Hanging them, electrocuting them, drowning them, in addition to fighting them. And almost forgotten is the interstate gambling ring he was a party to.

Goodell is a hypocritical joke. Smoke some weed? You're gone. Run a dog-fighting operation, gambling, torturing animals, but you can sell jerseys? No problem!!!

What he said!!