LOL @ all of the Bayless hate

Rev_Hal

I have to laugh at all of the hatred for Skip Bayless. This guy is a massive tool, and wants to stir things up for ratings. He's a moron. Quit listening to him!!! No one else is.

Roddy said today that the team does not care what the national media saya. You should listen to Roddy.

I still like Skip. The man does his job so well; really gets the fans stirred up. I remember stretches of years where my Falcons were so bad that people even stopped making jokes about it and just felt sorry for us.

To know that there is debate about whether or not we the best team in the NFL or if we are true contenders is sweet music to my ears.

Rev, in an off topic inquiry, are you going to post

the upickem results now that I am in double digits

for 3 straight weeks? I think normalcy is returning

to the NFL.

Bayless? Doesn't ring a bell.

I'll get those up soon. Lunch with Legends ate up my time for the last few weks.

He is a hype man. Yes.

He also has a national audience, thus the responses.

Anyone catch Terry Bradshaw last week on the FOX pre-game show? He said Tampa Bay would beat Atlanta and New Orleans would win the division. HOWEVER, when it came time to pick the winners, he picked Atlanta to beat Tampa Bay. He even admitted the producer was in his ear going "uh, Terry? You do know the Falcons..."

Terry did it for some ratings/hooplah. He even told the panel and the camera "that's just tv talk."

Skip Bayless won't admit to it being "tv talk," but he's essentially doing the same thing; only it's strung out over hours and months instead of just one comment.

I don’t buy that is the whole reason he picks on the Falcons. He is out for ratings, but why did he not say the Steelers are better than the Pats? This is a Cowboy fan guys who also spent enough time in Chicago to like Da Bears. He is a homer for the Cowboys first and foremost, but the Bears are also one of his teams. He is a homer expressing his homerisms and that is really all he is. He is not that good of a journalist and really sucks at sports journalism.

All it takes is for the Falcons not to win the superbowl and he will be right, think about it.

Exactly, I like Skip but I like that devil's advocate role. But he does this a lot, by predicting the more probable, just like Lebron, his big hang up is that Lebron can't make the game winning shot - That seems ridiculous until you think about it, even if Lebron was the greatest at making a last second shot, he will miss more than he makes thus proving Skip's point....

...I say forget about Skip let's over use the word elite some more