Only time Bayless has ever really gotten to me

pured-hallfan

Ryan 19-1 at home should speak for itself or nearly beating the team that would become champions with Chris Redman at QB. You would think the homefield advantage and our fans would get some credit.

However Bayless admits we are probably going to have home field ,but he actually thinks someone is coming into our house to beat us before the Super Bowl. He actually has it in his head that the Saints are going to come to the GA dome and win or that the Packers will do it. This clown pretty much just sold the entire home field advantage we have short as a thing of luck. As fans I think this is the most egregious error yet. He must have forgot last year without Turner and Ryan we nearly beat the champs in our place. Let's take care of business the next two weeks on the road. Then we need to be out in full force in three weeks on Monday Night we need to be so loud that Brees can't even get the plays called. Maybe then Skip will understand what our home field advantage really is. If your gonna be in the stands with me that night come and be the loudest you've ever been at any game. Are you guys with me? We will show them what it means to have the greatest homefield advantage in the NFL.

I am enjoying that so many people are so angry about some idiot's opinion.It shows this team has some football fans that are very passionate about the Falcons. But Bayless is an opinionated idiot and the average fan of any team is a lot more credible than someone who’s greatest claim to fame is writing a book every time the Cowboys win a Superbowl. Every Cowboy fan in America bought one, but he could have just as easily sold dog crap shaped like a star. He is a pansy *** Vandy boy that knows journalism. He is not a former coach, a former player or even someone who went to a school with a great sports program. His opinion on the Falcons or any other team is about as credible as my opinion of microorganisms is to NASA.