Dustin Ware 3-pointer gives Georgia second win in a row over Tech.

SacFalcFan

Coach Fox has already proven to develop talent better. I'm still not sure why kids like to go to Tech -- other than their education, I have no idea what is attractive about it. The campus? No. The gym? No. The coach? No.

People always bring up how many guys Hewitt has had drafted but guys like Favors and Thaddeus Young nad others come in highly regarded -- they are already very good players. Hewitt does nothing but misuse them. Mfon Udofia and Iman Shumpert have underperformed with Hewitt, doubt I would be saying the same had they came to Georgia.

Not sure what Hewitt preaches to recruits but im sure it is about his track record of players in the NBA and his Final Four appearance

This is from the father of Julian Royal a 4* PF 15th in the nation at his position that was down to GT and UGA before picking Tech in October

Its kind of funny, when Georgia Tech came in there, they had an iPad and were hooking things up to the TV set for a fancy presentation … very slick and high tech, said the elder Royal. Georgia didnt have all of that, but it was OK. The got more into Xs and Os … [Fox] literally brought out a sheet of paper and a Sharpie, and started going through plays. That was pretty neat, too.

“It’s kind of funny, when Georgia Tech came in there, they had an iPad and were hooking things up to the TV set for a fancy presentation … very slick and high tech,” said the elder Royal. “Georgia didn’t have all of that, but it was OK. The got more into X’s and O’s … [Fox] literally brought out a sheet of paper and a Sharpie, and started going through plays. That was pretty neat, too.”

Interesting

Maybe Coach Fox needs to take an iPad and show highlights of us beating Tech with lesser overall talent on their home court

That'd be pretty neat too

Not sure what Hewitt preaches to recruits but im sure it is about his track record of players in the NBA and his Final Four appearance

This is from the father of Julian Royal a 4* PF 15th in the nation at his position that was down to GT and UGA before picking Tech in October

“It’s kind of funny, when Georgia Tech came in there, they had an iPad and were hooking things up to the TV set for a fancy presentation … very slick and high tech,” said the elder Royal. “Georgia didn’t have all of that, but it was OK. The got more into X’s and O’s … [Fox] literally brought out a sheet of paper and a Sharpie, and started going through plays. That was pretty neat, too.”

well it was clear from the very beginning uga would have had to overcome his parents and we just couldn't.

You think there's a chance he gets fired any time soon Sac?

I'd love to start owning recruiting in this state over Tech like we do in football

:D

we are doing fine instate and our 2012 class is going to be something. fox has had more time to work on the 2012 guys than he did on the 2011 guys and there is much more instate talent in 2012. i hope hewitt stays employed at gt for as long as possible.

Gt's first 8 players last night against UGA:

6 four stars, 2 three stars

UGA's first 8 players last night against the nats:

2 four stars, 6 three stars

Fox wins 2nd in a row over the high talent, low performance nats.

I'm stunned that GT has 6 guys rated at some point 4 stars on their team. Somebody missed on a whole bunch of those.

They've got three decent players on the whole team - Shumphert, Rice, and Oliver. And not even any of those 3 are great.