So who went?

Just wanna get a little roll call and location of seats. My buddy and I got free tickets from a co-worker at the office who happened to be a Bucs fan with season tickets. We sat a few seats in front of the butt pirate ship. Needless to say, my yelling and banter pretty much pissed off the whole section. Weems made them all shut up. :lol:

I was in the nosebleeds. I was calm during the game, the guy behind me was the most annoying person in the world. He had catchphrases he wouldn't stop using "Falcons got nothing", "Going nooooowheeerrrre" and the worst one "WIKI WIKI FIRST DOWN!" EVERY. SINGLE. TIME.

As soon as Grimes got his INT I finally broke my silence, stood up and yelled "BYE BYE PLAYOFFS!!!!!" to the entire section

I guarantee you I was the loudest by far in my section 133(visitor 20yd line on the north side where mughelli scored and weems tiptoed the sideline). When Grimes made both of those picks, I jumped completely out of my seat into the aisle. One of those times, my pocket somehow got caught on the seat and ripped a foot long in the back. Screw it. I was so amped up that I couldnt hold it in if I tried. Funny thing was, before the game I was chatting with several different fans and I kept saying watch Grimes, watch Grimes. They would nod and change the subject, but you have to marvel at his skillset!

i was there in section 315. the end away fro the ship on the side grimes picked it at the end.

this was the first time seeing the falcons for me and i wasnt really sure how to behave, especially in the visitors stadium. i was cheering in the beginning, but a little subdued sort of...

by the time the 4th quarter had rolled around i had a horse voice and was jumping up and down in front of my seat. it was an awesome experience, especially since they won. my friend is a buc fan and has gone to 7 buc games (including sunday) and watched them lose each time (we live in ny). so i was ecstatic for them to win the first game i attended.

i dont wanna get ahead of myself, but im looking at flights to go to atl for the nfc championship game :):D

Just wanna get a little roll call and location of seats. My buddy and I got free tickets from a co-worker at the office who happened to be a Bucs fan with season tickets. We sat a few seats in front of the butt pirate ship. Needless to say, my yelling and banter pretty much pissed off the whole section. Weems made them all shut up. :lol:

My son and I were nearby. We were in Section 146, Row U, right in front of that damn ship. Glad we silenced those cannons. They hurt when they go off!

I was there and sat in section 135 row Z, had some falcons fans around me and we all let were repping the Falcons. I even got into an arguement with a chick who was drinking miller lite and talking trash about the Falcons.

I told her i wasn't over yet when we were down by 10. and then I said "At best your team is 8-4 and we'd be 9-3, Remember this between me and you and talk when your sorry team makes the playoffs".

lol, she said they would kick our *** again and would make the playoffs, like 2 secs later weems returned the kickoff and she shut her mouth with every other bucs fan, they left when they turned the ball over and I didn't see them again :)

I gotta say guys, this was one of the greatest games I've been too, we turned Raymond James Stadium into our house, all the falcons fans gather up and were celebrating 10-2

I was shouting out 7-5 and no playoffs, that's the best team in the NFC...LMAO

I was in the nosebleeds. I was calm during the game, the guy behind me was the most annoying person in the world. He had catchphrases he wouldn't stop using "Falcons got nothing", "Going nooooowheeerrrre" and the worst one "WIKI WIKI FIRST DOWN!" EVERY. SINGLE. TIME.

As soon as Grimes got his INT I finally broke my silence, stood up and yelled "BYE BYE PLAYOFFS!!!!!" to the entire section

So you sat in front of JohnnyBuc, huh? Don't be alarmed with the "WIKI WIKI FIRST DOWN" chant, it's to him what "CAPTAIN CAAAAVVVEMAAAN"! is to the furry Neanderthal.

PP section 102 seat 22. The pirate ship as to the left. I was 4 rows above the tunnel where the Birds came in and out. Great game. A lot of whining by buc fans after the Weems TD.