This is sad..

USAF HART

http://myafn.dodmedia.osd.mil/fanschoice.aspx

How can we not get a following like this and I posted/asked for votes on 2 message boards? I gaurantee that Saints fans don't go asking around other boards. What is the deal? I appreciate those who have voted and will continue to vote this year. To those who didn't, may I ask why?

bump. Help out our fellow Falcons fans who are overseas fighting for us people.

The voting is closed until this Sunday. With how many views my last posts about this have received (over 1,000 on both), I do not see how the falcons don't win. I guess people who look at it, don't vote? I think it's safe to say that I will not be watching a Falcons game this week.

I'm sorry man, I didn't see you post about it this week and forgot. However, I was perusing the Saints Report and saw them whining about the Bears game winning and I hauled butt over and got a vote in before it closed down. Obviously it was too little, too late though. Not a huge surprise with this game, sadly.

Yea, I guess i've just been spoiled in recent weeks with seeing the Falcons. It's going to suck not being able to watch them for a crucial divisional game, but I will live. Just a little sad that the Saints fans get such huge support all the way through the voting period and Falcons can't.

Yea, I guess i've just been spoiled in recent weeks with seeing the Falcons. It's going to suck not being able to watch them for a crucial divisional game, but I will live. Just a little sad that the Saints fans get such huge support all the way through the voting period and Falcons can't.

Do you have internet access and a laptop there?

I work on Sundays during game hours. Government PC's have streaming media blocked.

Is it within the "personal use of our audience" to take the game off my dvr and burn you a copy for your personal use? I have recorded every game this year so far and would be more than happy to help a fellow service man out.

Is it within the "personal use of our audience" to take the game off my dvr and burn you a copy for your personal use? I have recorded every game this year so far and would be more than happy to help a fellow service man out.

Yea, i'm pretty sure that would be a violation. Thanks though. I will just have to play the wait and see game on wether or not they show it on AFN this weekend. If not, I at least have the AFT Live chat room to keep me posted on what's going on during the game.

I think since you wouldn't profit from it, there is no issue with doing that.

Sad to say, but I think the problem was that the Falcons are playing the Panthers and that should not be much of a game. The Saints fans combined with Rams fans that still have hope made that game a lot more interesting to most people. Maybe you will get to see the Rams pull off an upset.

http://myafn.dodmedia.osd.mil/fanschoice.aspx

How can we not get a following like this and I posted/asked for votes on 2 message boards? I gaurantee that Saints fans don't go asking around other boards. What is the deal? I appreciate those who have voted and will continue to vote this year. To those who didn't, may I ask why?

I think there are so many trolls on this board that when you ask people to vote, the trolls end up voting for the Saints game. That seems like a logical explanation. The mods need to quit banning Falcon fans, and start banning the trolls that are running rampant.