I'm glad TD didn't get this guy

Albert Haynesworthless. Very disruptive to a team and well over paid. TD is doing a great job bringing in the right players for this Atlanta Falcons team. I wanted Albert Haynesworth here a little while back. -_- And people talk about TO and Randy Moss being disruptive. Well....Albert Haynesworth takes the cake with a cherry on top. It's all about setting back and letting TD work his magic. Fellow Falcon fans, there's no need to complain about DR's contract. Things could be, much worse.

Agree! I get so sick of Fat Albert, I mean he gets paid big, and whine and complains... Not right IMO.

The beginnning of the season he was complaining about the system and holding out of training camp. Just STFU!!! and play football. Your getting paid a boat load of cash. The funny thing is the media thinks albert will still have a job after that ugly display with Redskins. If somebody picks this looney toon up, their just as looney.

He is the biggest slacker ever!

If something doesn't go just the way he wants it, its like the end of the world for him. LOL.

Right. I was just on ATNFL, guess "what" Their's still a couple fans wouldn't mind have him in a Falcons Uni. Forget what makes one person happy. What about the team first? Don't need this type of distraction in Atlanta. Albert was a beast for the Titans. But....Bitched and moaned over there too and the defense was well fitted for him. If you can't be happy making the kind of money Albert Haynesworthless is making, then something is wrong. It Wasn't in Albert's contract, that he's not willing to play in a 3-4 defense? :lol:

Edited by The Birds are the truth

Right. I was just on ATNFL, guess "what" Their's still a couple fans wouldn't mind have him in a Falcons Uni. Forget what makes one person happy. What about the team first? Don't need this type of distraction in Atlanta. Albert was a beast for Titans. But....Bitched and moaned over there too and the defense was well fitted for him. If you can't be happy making the kind of money Albert Haynesworthless is making, then something is wrong. Was in Albert's contract, that he's not willing to play in a 3-4 defense? :lol:

True. And those other Falcons fans have no idea what they're talking about.

Yeah, Haynesworth did very well with the Titans. That guy has his head in his arse. :rolleyes:

Yup...

Before he knows it, he's probably gonna blow all that money away, and he's gonna be bankrupt.

But you know what "GridironFalcon" If someones makes that type of money, you should be willing to do what's nesssary for the team on the field. Reguardless of the system. Just go out there and perform.

It was all about the money and a good decision by the Falcons. But,the dude would have been different here. Smith and company would have done wonders with this kid (I can say that because of my age) and he would have been a major contributor.

I feel what your saying. But the guy seems to get unsatisfied pretty easy. So with that being said, Albert has a charcter problem. That's something Albert has to figure out not the team. Say if Albert was on this Atlanta Falcons team and Mike Smith decides, he wants to move this Defense to a 3-4. Do you think Albert Haynesworth would complain? Less talk and more action on the field. Understand this....Mike Shannahan is the Head Coach for the Redskins. So he's the one that call the shots. Not Albert Haynesworth.

I agree Haynesworth has issues but I don't get why Shanahan won't use him where he can be most successful.Anyway its the Redskins fault they threw the money at him and who on here would'nt rest on there laurels when they get 41 mill after 2 seasons for doing not much.The writing was on the wall before he became a Redskin.He had'nt played a full season for about the previous 3 or 4 so regardless of what they payed him they were never going to get the same value so in my view its the FO of the Redskins that buried themselves.

But you know what "GridironFalcon" If someones makes that type of money, you should be willing to do what's nesssary for the team on the field. Reguardless of the system. Just go out there and perform.

I agree but if the system put in place shortens his career ie his earning potiential in the future I can see why Haynesworth is doing what he's doing.I don't like what Haynesworth is doing because I believe under the right coach and used to his full potiential he's the best DT in the league no question.

I agree but if the system put in place shortens his career ie his earning potiential in the future I can see why Haynesworth is doing what he's doing.I don't like what Haynesworth is doing because I believe under the right coach and used to his full potiential he's the best DT in the league no question.

D*mn good point. But Haynesworth doesn't make the decisions. Mike Shannahan does. I don't question Haynesworth potiential. It's the charcter issues. Even though, Albert Haynesworth maybe dealing with a system that doesn't fit his strong suites, There's no know need to ***** and moan. Becuase it's not making the situation better for when he tries to go somewhere else. Teams may question his charcter. Will he be able deal with any form of changes that goes along with the team? But one thing I can agree on is....if a player doesn't want to play for your team why force him? That's just putting your on team on the back burner for a disruptive player in your locker room. So the Redskins deserves what's coming to them. The Redskins should've did they homework on Albert Haynesworth before they threw that boat load of money at him.

I agree Haynesworth has issues but I don't get why Shanahan won't use him where he can be most successful.Anyway its the Redskins fault they threw the money at him and who on here would'nt rest on there laurels when they get 41 mill after 2 seasons for doing not much.The writing was on the wall before he became a Redskin.He had'nt played a full season for about the previous 3 or 4 so regardless of what they payed him they were never going to get the same value so in my view its the FO of the Redskins that buried themselves.

Very good point.

D*mn good point. But Haynesworth doesn't make the decisions. Mike Shannahan does. I don't question Haynesworth potiential. It's the charcter issues. Even though, Albert Haynesworth maybe dealing with a system that doesn't fit his strong suites, There's no know need to ***** and moan. Becuase it's not making the situation better for when he tries to go somewhere else. Teams may question his charcter. Will he be able deal with any form of changes that goes along with the team? But one thing I can agree on is....if a player doesn't want to play for your team why force him? That's just putting your on team on the back burner for a disruptive player in your locker room. So the Redskins deserves what's coming to them. The Redskins should've did they homework on Albert Haynesworth before they threw that boat load of money at him.

The Redskins DIDN'T force Haynesworth to stay. They gave him the option to walk away a free man if he just declined to cash his signing bonus check.

Haynesworth chose to cash the check.

I agree that playing the 3-4 NT is detrimental to his career, but he had an out. He just didn't take it.

Washington Redskins defensive tackle Albert Haynesworth, who signed a $100 million contract in 2009, tells ESPN reporter Sara Walsh that the $21 million bonus check he received on April 1 didn’t go immediately to the bank.

"Yeah, check sat at my house for a couple weeks before I cashed it. I was weighing my options about what I should do. ... Do you want to take this? Do you want to commit yourself to playing a 3-4 [defense]? Do you want to go somewhere else and try again?"

"The Sporting News" article

Edited by Big Rob 64

The Redskins DIDN'T force Haynesworth to stay. They gave him the option to walk away a free man if he just declined to cash his signing bonus check.

I agree that playing the 3-4 NT is detrimental to his career, but he had an out. He just didn't take it.

Thanks for clearing that up for me. If Haynesworthless chose the cash when he had the option of leaving, then he needs to keep quite and play some football and stop giving that organization a hard time. No excuses.

That was my point which one of us on here would'nt take that money knowing it could be detrimental to his career and just say I'll suck it up for a season then get released or cut he still walks with the 41 mill..I mean as bad as it sounds this is just purely selfish on Haynesworth's part....but at the sametime a very smart business decision at the time and in all the emotion of everything said its purely a business decision on Haynesworths part to so at the end of the day pro athletes have a very short time to secure there lively hoods so in a way I don't blame Albert for making hay while he can as he'll never see a contract like this again.