I have to show you guys this pic.

falken

My buddy's nephew is a HUGE Buc's fan. He lost a bet and had to wear a Falcons' jersey as part of the bet. My buddy didn't want to 'taint' his other jerseys so he made him wear one of his old Vick jerseys.

justin-1-1.jpg

......so I took the pic and had a little fun by putting him getting Vick's autograph.

(Little did he know I was gonna paste his pic all over the net)

justin3-1.jpg

let me see, so I had check this one out for myself, I'am not scared and I own up to the friendly wager's I place with my uncle and yes I would be the one in the picture for whoever had not figured it out yet. Yall think falken's photoshop skills are good wait till i finish my work of art with Falken holding hands with Bruce the pirate...... its going to be a wonderful christmas GOOOOO Buc's, and btw I'll see yall at the dome in the playoffs....

let me see, so I had check this one out for myself, I'am not scared and I own up to the friendly wager's I place with my uncle and yes I would be the one in the picture for whoever had not figured it out yet. Yall think falken's photoshop skills are good wait till i finish my work of art with Falken holding hands with Bruce the pirate...... its going to be a wonderful christmas GOOOOO Buc's, and btw I'll see yall at the dome in the playoffs....

Nice job, way to follow through. Please post the pic of falken when it's done so we can enjoy tongue.gif .

And that's mighty nice of you to come to the dome in the playoffs to support the Falcons, since the Bucs will be home playing golf. I would suggest wearing a jersey OTHER than the Vick one though, if your Uncle will let you "dirty one up". laugh.gif

Hey falken, great skills once again.

Nice job, way to follow through. Please post the pic of falken when it's done so we can enjoy tongue.gif .

And that's mighty nice of you to come to the dome in the playoffs to support the Falcons, since the Bucs will be home playing golf. I would suggest wearing a jersey OTHER than the Vick one though, if your Uncle will let you "dirty one up". laugh.gif

Hey falken, great skills once again.

Why would I ever wear a falcon's jersey unless forced or following through with a bet I'am a buccaneer and I would never want to jump on this bandwagon that will end sooner than later.